Possible breakup of Senior A into North & South divisions

Re: North A & B

7/564;343453 said:
Think your on the money there beached.

I have heard Senoir north will be 12 teams now not 8 so Greenvale will be the last team to go up.

And i also think from North A last season a big chance if 4 new teams come in no-one from North A will go down to north B with M/vally and W/Centrals going up.

"...I have heard..." is a convenient way of saying 'I think..' !!

Do the maths. If Snr A remains there will be a 5 North / 7 South split for the forthcoming season (Doutta, Hoppers, Sun D, Strathmore, Keilor Park). If you "have heard" that it will be a 12 team division then that means you must find 7 teams from somewhere.

Absolutly no chance !!

Not Just Empty Words;343514 said:
"...I have heard..." is a convenient way of saying 'I think..' !!

Do the maths. If Snr A remains there will be a 5 North / 7 South split for the forthcoming season (Doutta, Hoppers, Sun D, Strathmore, Keilor Park). If you "have heard" that it will be a 12 team division then that means you must find 7 teams from somewhere.

Absolutly no chance !!

Maybe you should go to a meeting the VTCA's profured option is 12 teams not 8 in the top Senior North comp with North A and B being an 8 team comp.

12 and 8 team comps are easier on the draw everyone play's each other once in a 12 team comp and twice in a 8 team comp.

As i said if new teams come in that is there profured option, but they havent even voted on getting rid of senior A division yet.

Just what i have been told. As i said earlier if we dont get new teams in comp anything could happen

Guru14;343684 said:
Was the AGM on last night? If so what news came out of it

AGM is always held in the last week of July.
You may be refering to the series of meetings the VTCA is having with Clubs at present (6 at a time) in relation to the introduction of a points system and other various topics , including next Seasons structure, the appointment of an administrator etc.
Expect some big announcements at Presentation Night 17th April

Re: Possible breakup of Senior A into North & South divisions

Yes it was announced that Senior A is gone and it will be a South and North division of 8 teams with each premier going up to the top grade.

Have they decided how the games will be made up.....there was talk of 7 two dayers and 7 one dayers?

underarm bowler;345629 said:
Have they decided how the games will be made up.....there was talk of 7 two dayers and 7 one dayers?

In North B1 B2 this season we had 8 teams and played 7 and 7. We played 4 teams before xmas and 3 after.

Back