Ryder In Intensive Care!

Awful. It's particularly disturbing because he was attacked twice -- once on each side of the road where the bar was. It's disgusting that this kind of attack happened to anyone, but the timing was most unfortunate for Jesse: the day before he was due to board a plane to play in a career-changing IPL which would have given him the confidence and morale boost to return to national cricketing duties. (I may be idealising just a little.) From my limited observation in recent months, he was doing an admirable job getting his life back together. After this incident, it would be inspiring to see him back in whites/blacks again in the future.

Ryder is out of his coma which is good. It's a shame this happened because he has hit some good form and I think national honours weren't too far away for Jesse in my opinion. Hopefully the idiots who attacked him are convicted and gaoled.

Ryder is out of his coma which is good. It's a shame this happened because he has hit some good form and I think national honours weren't too far away for Jesse in my opinion. Hopefully the idiots who attacked him are convicted and gaoled.

I didnt see this thread and posted about this, he is out of the coma..brilliant news... but not out the woods yet. It was an induced coma too so with a fractured skull and puntured lung he has a long way back to recovery...my thoughts are with him and his family.

Back