Season 2015/2016

Time for some pre-season banter.

With most clubs having hosted their AGMs time to look forward to season 2015/2016. Restructured Senior Seconds competition, the Cricket Victoria model lurking in the background and some big recruits making their way into Senior Division it promises to be an interesting season.

Mueller might kill someone on that wicket down at Bonbeach!

Any further developments on Hoppers heading to Subbies?

He'll prob roll an ankle on that outfield walking out to the pitch. pitch is ordinary, outfield is disgusting and will need some work done to bring it up to senior division standard! At least the club rooms have been upgraded!

Yes ground is not the best but when you have Kingston council running the show I can understand why hardly had any football played on it this year and if we have a really wet winter hate to see the ground come late August but to the Bonbeach Cricket Club I wish you all the best for the upcoming season in Senior Division

All credit to Bonbeach Tangy, jumping at the chance to test themselves in senior division, at the expense of there 'weak as piss' neighbours who are happy to be the big boys in south division!!

Can't confirm but I know they are trying ways to keep/recruit umps..
Can confirm spoke to a well known VTCA umpire told me straight also I hear Carnegie Cricket Club appointed Vinay Tripathi as coach all I can say to him good luck he will need it at that club the club that is known for winning 2nd X11 flags only not good enough to win 1st X1 flags

Can confirm spoke to a well known VTCA umpire told me straight also I hear Carnegie Cricket Club appointed Vinay Tripathi as coach all I can say to him good luck he will need it at that club the club that is known for winning 2nd X11 flags only not good enough to win 1st X1 flags
Carnegie could be playing against senior 2ndXI's in the divisional reshuffle so he would be perfect for the role !

Carnegie could be playing against senior 2ndXI's in the divisional reshuffle so he would be perfect for the role !
Hear Trapathi might be bringing a few ex Hawthorn Monash players with him plus Carnegie have some Poms coming over to play with be competitive

There's only 13 First Elevens left in south, would make sense if the weakest 1st eleven side joined the seconds comp..
At this current time Caulfield Grammer/North Caulfield Glenhuntley are the worst 1st X1 in South Section and if you hear some of the rumours might be losing upto 8 players

At this current time Caulfield Grammer/North Caulfield Glenhuntley are the worst 1st X1 in South Section and if you hear some of the rumours might be losing upto 8 players
I actually thought they were gone already..
I reckon the senior 2nd XIs would be a good match ups for the lower south div 1st XIs, say highett, parkdale united and middle park..

Well I hear Highett want to stay in South C 1 And 3 Parkdale United and Middle Park with struggle again but will anything is possible plus I'm also hearing Heatherton could be fielding upto 2 sides now gone on recruiting mission a lot of ex players coming back

Back