Senior Central 2nds

Re: Senior Central 2nds

well for us, an unfortunate ending to a game that was fought out till the end. even though we didn't win the big one, we can still look back at a lot of positives and build on them for next season. the 11 blokes that represented us in the grand final were pretty much there since round 1 and we were a pretty evenly balanced team ie. didn't have to rely on the same bloke to make runs or take wickets each week in order to be successful. one of the best things about the grand final was being able to play at home on a great wicket (courtesy of a well respected former premier cricket curator) that played evenly for the whole game and a fast outfield meant value for shots. I guess that's one of the perks of finishing on top at the end of 11 rounds.

congrats to royal park

p.s. let moose and woody know that our preseason starts in a few months, so we'll catch up with them soon :p

Well dizzy how do explain the fact in the 2 games in the final your top order failed and if they played all year in the 2nds explains why your 1st did not do so well this year.

lol i'm sure they did, just poking fun mate. actually that reminds me, what the hell are you doing awake and in front of a computer so early, straight after winning a premiership?

Back