Senior Division 10/11

YCCC

New Member
re: Senior Division 10/11

Butterfingers;392668 said:
Yarraville Club pays blokes to train...even the drunks that walk past...
So they should win GF after GF.
you wouldnt play down at newport with a bloke that calls himself hussler? or are you the same person? very sad human being(s)

Those "so called" drunks would probably get a game at your s***hole of a club :D

Go post on your mmvca or whatever comp you play in, what would you know about our club anyways?

Pull your head in, dont come on here making garbage up about our club, no one wants to hear it anyways......:cool:
 

YCCC

New Member
re: Senior Division 10/11

Southern Son;391289 said:
Sadly the rain will prevent that. YCCC v AWSTC granny ..... yawn.
yawn?? dont tell me you are another hater or just plain jealous.......:eek:

they have been the best 2 teams for the last 2 years, Why wouldnt you want to see the 2 best sides fighting it out for the flag?
 

YCCC

New Member
re: Senior Division 10/11

the honest truth;391233 said:
Well who would you like?

Surely everyone who isn't playing this week couldn't care? Or do we hate YCCC that much? If so, you/we should get behind someone?!

I'll back APWStC.
sad sad sad post! do you want a tissue or maybe a box of them??

jealousy is a curse, how about doing something about it? Next year when you play against us, let your cricket do the talking because you just make yourself look like a sore loser posting crap like that up here :cool:
 
re: Senior Division 10/11

Maybe YCCC he/she is hoping for other teams to step up and take up the challange, push for a grand final spot....believe it or not its not all about 1 team...or in this case 2 teams.
 

YCCC

New Member
re: Senior Division 10/11

underarm bowler;393354 said:
Maybe YCCC he/she is hoping for other teams to step up and take up the challange, push for a grand final spot....believe it or not its not all about 1 team...or in this case 2 teams.
I couldnt agree with you more, but getting on here making up crap about YCCC or whinging about how predictable senior division is, isnt going to get another team to step up to the challenge. I believe actions speak louder than words.

Although, YCCC and APWst bring alot of talent to our competition. You would be crazy not to want to go down and have a look at the game, alot of talent on show and what a great contest it is shaping up to be!
 

hussler

Active Member
re: Senior Division 10/11

YCCC;393348 said:
you wouldnt play down at newport with a bloke that calls himself hussler? or are you the same person? very sad human being(s)

Those "so called" drunks would probably get a game at your s***hole of a club :D

Go post on your mmvca or whatever comp you play in, what would you know about our club anyways?

Pull your head in, dont come on here making garbage up about our club, no one wants to hear it anyways......:cool:
Waaa Waaa Waaa................hope you get flogged this week Bahahahaha$$$$$$$$$$$hahahahahahaa
 
re: Senior Division 10/11

YCCC;393357 said:
I couldnt agree with you more, but getting on here making up crap about YCCC or whinging about how predictable senior division is, isnt going to get another team to step up to the challenge. I believe actions speak louder than words.

Although, YCCC and APWst bring alot of talent to our competition. You would be crazy not to want to go down and have a look at the game, alot of talent on show and what a great contest it is shaping up to be!
Be interesting to see how the winner of Sth Div fares next season in the top flight... I'm sure Sledge will agree when I say whoever it is, they wont be making up the numbers. Both sides have ex-state cricketeres plus solid '2nd tier' players. Will be very competitive...

I'm tipping 2 more Nth sides to go down next season.
 

YCCC

New Member
re: Senior Division 10/11

hussler;393396 said:
Waaa Waaa Waaa................hope you get flogged this week Bahahahaha$$$$$$$$$$$hahahahahahaa
haha the only thing you will be flogging is your little tic tac.....off you go, go get your tweasers out :D

You are welcome anytime to come down to YCCC and voice your frustrations, im sure the boyz would love to meet you.

Will Newport have atleast 1 cricket side for next season? it would be very safe to say that our under 12s would beat your poor excuse for a cricket team :D
 

hussler

Active Member
re: Senior Division 10/11

YCCC;393348 said:
you wouldnt play down at newport with a bloke that calls himself hussler? or are you the same person? very sad human being(s)

Those "so called" drunks would probably get a game at your s***hole of a club :D

Go post on your mmvca or whatever comp you play in, what would you know about our club anyways?

Pull your head in, dont come on here making garbage up about our club, no one wants to hear it anyways......:cool:
Hook,line & sinker ya flog..............Hope you get flogged on the weekend:D:D
 
re: Senior Division 10/11

YCCC;393353 said:
sad sad sad post! do you want a tissue or maybe a box of them??

jealousy is a curse, how about doing something about it? Next year when you play against us, let your cricket do the talking because you just make yourself look like a sore loser posting crap like that up here :cool:
I'm pretty sure that was a reply to another post that was bemoaning the fact it was YCCC vs APWStC.

All I was trying to do was create some interest in the match. There are plenty of people on here willing to bag teams/clubs, but won't put their hand up to back one or the other!
 
re: Senior Division 10/11

YCCC;393353 said:
sad sad sad post! do you want a tissue or maybe a box of them??

jealousy is a curse, how about doing something about it? Next year when you play against us, let your cricket do the talking because you just make yourself look like a sore loser posting crap like that up here :cool:
and you just come across like a whiny bitch...
 
re: Senior Division 10/11

Opening Batsman;393680 said:
what going to happen this week at the cricket.

Can Airport West St Christophers make enough runs to have a decent lead.

A lead of 250 will probably be sufficient but who knows. Most ppl thought 336 was too many aswell
 

YCCC

New Member
re: Senior Division 10/11

hussler;393470 said:
Hook,line & sinker ya flog..............Hope you get flogged on the weekend:D:D
the only thing you will be flogging is your little tic tac....off you go, get your tweasers out.....:D

you're welcome to come down to YCCC anytime and voice your frustrations with our club, im sure the boyz would all love to meet you :cool:
 
Top