Senior Division 10/11

F
Kenny davis your proberly the biggest tosser on here mate what a joke . 2 things champ, one is bakes would never have threatened to punch anyone in the head because he is not like that and couldnt fight to save his life . my god have you not seen his head it needs regular panel beating . secondly you say you would prefer bentleighs style of sportsmanship good on you legend you can also drink there style of beer RUNNERS UP . rarararararararararararararararararararara spruik . by the way if you want yarraville clubs sucsess work hard at it dont just sit there whinging and making excuses , it only makes you and the rest of your chronies sound like dead set bunch of sooks .

Firstly it's KEV DAVIS not Kenny Davis so great start there you muppet, secondly I drank premiers drinks this season, thirdly I recommend the use of spell check as not only aren't you that good with numbers at yccc but apparently literacy isn't high on the agenda and lastly I've had alot better cricketers and blokes than you call me a tosser so really don't give 2 f***s what you think of me.Stop being a keyboard warrior and hiding behind an alias and then people might take you seriously!

Back to the cricket side of things...been an interesting last couple of years in Snr Division, with the likes of Doutta and Keilor being relegated to North Division after big stretches in the top. Also, the South teams becoming competitive again. What are peoples thoughts on the promoted Hoppers Crossing and Beaumaris for the next season?

Ease up bronca, dont get the anyone talking about sportsmanship......isnt yarraville the essendon fc of the vtca? Every year breaching the salary cap and everyone knowing it but unfortunately only 1 set of books showing up instead of both sets that the club records!

Yarravilles bullsh*t player payments in recent years whilst every other club obeyed the constitution is the reason the points cap as introduced!!
this year is probably the only flag they have earnt on merit not cash.

Isnt it funny how a bloke who busted his balls for his club and team with minimal help by the sounds of it cant show any emotion without being called a 'sook'.

Last round 2 years ago at boss james a few of us lads on the frothies having a good time, baker screws up, gets out, gets heckled then threatens to punch blokes in the head while walking off the ground, yells and screams in the rooms is acceptable is it?

i'd rathher bentleighs style of sportsmanship, atleast roachy had the decency to vent his frustrations behind closed doors.

ava listen to this clown! give us a spell kenny davis your a twit!
do us all a favour and keep your outrageous allegations to yourself, im tipping you believe in aliens as well?
yarraville plays by the same rules as every other club, 2 paid professionals and points system. Get off your high horse and stop starting rumours!
we've been in 8 of the last 10 grand finals in senior division kenny, id say we have earnt what we achieved, we train just as hard or harder than any club in the vtca, and the mateship at our club is 2nd to none. that kinda stuff goes a long way to being successful as we have been!
having a go at baker is just sad! he is one of the better batsman in our competition and has been for many years! i can see why you would have a go at him considering you sound like the jealous type, but you want to go on about keyboard courage take a leaf out of your own book you coward!
you sound like the sorta bloke that would follow in ropey roaches footsteps in regards to sportsmanship, yeah leave the ground and dont shake your opponents hands just so you can go and vent your frustrations. Great team man!

do us all a favour and keep your outrageous allegations to yourself, im tipping you believe in aliens as well?
yarraville plays by the same rules as every other club, 2 paid professionals and points system. Get off your high horse and stop starting rumours!
we've been in 8 of the last 10 grand finals in senior division kenny, id say we have earnt what we achieved, we train just as hard or harder than any club in the vtca, and the mateship at our club is 2nd to none. that kinda stuff goes a long way to being successful as we have been!
having a go at baker is just sad! he is one of the better batsman in our competition and has been for many years! i can see why you would have a go at him considering you sound like the jealous type, but you want to go on about keyboard courage take a leaf out of your own book you coward!
you sound like the sorta bloke that would follow in ropey roaches footsteps in regards to sportsmanship, yeah leave the ground and dont shake your opponents hands just so you can go and vent your frustrations. Great team man!

can you guys start your own thread.

Back to the cricket side of things...been an interesting last couple of years in Snr Division, with the likes of Doutta and Keilor being relegated to North Division after big stretches in the top. Also, the South teams becoming competitive again. What are peoples thoughts on the promoted Hoppers Crossing and Beaumaris for the next season?

Hoppers will make the finals next year. Add D Brown to a batting line up that has a gun pakistani import coming in at 9.

Timms - is he playing next year?

Ease up bronca, dont get the anyone talking about sportsmanship......isnt yarraville the essendon fc of the vtca? Every year breaching the salary cap and everyone knowing it but unfortunately only 1 set of books showing up instead of both sets that the club records!

Yarravilles bullsh*t player payments in recent years whilst every other club obeyed the constitution is the reason the points cap as introduced!!

Isnt it funny how a bloke who busted his balls for his club and team with minimal help by the sounds of it cant show any emotion without being called a 'sook'.

Last round 2 years ago at boss james a few of us lads on the frothies having a good time, baker screws up, gets out, gets heckled then threatens to punch blokes in the head while walking off the ground, yells and screams in the rooms is acceptable is it?

i'd rathher bentleighs style of sportsmanship, atleast roachy had the decency to vent his frustrations behind closed doors.
great sportsmanship there kev...waiting till you receive a man of the match award before you say anything..... you can't buy class like that. turn it up...

some magnificant things being said on here , as the man said on the footy show ' I LOVE IT ' . kenny davis what priemership beer did you drink , did you coach the bentleigh under 12s . Atleast they would have shown some sportsmanship unlike the old chokeoligist roachy . four in a row next year for the clubbers i think .

Why say YCCC are the cash men of the comp? Have a look back at the past players and current players and I cant understand what your talking about. 1, G.Turner biggest mercenary in the history of the know world was given 73 houses 16 cars and a brand new footy club. Last seen in a gutter screaming wheres the rope wheres the rope there all chokers. Fatcholli has a nice new apartment over looking his many fast food resturants he had aquired over time. Bronca was given lipo suction but they only took it out of his head. Danny Taylor was given previously stated lipo injection hence his enourmous size. Baker was given a loaf of bread and that has lasted him 7 years looking at the size of him. Ion was given a small african village so he could be taller than at least one person the same race as him. Coustafaro was given nothing because thats all he deserves however ASIO agreed to stop trying to send him back to afganistan. Cullen was given a personality. O'keefe well look out M.Clarke because YCCC are buying him the test captain spot or anything else he wants. Murphy was given 72 virgins pity they were all computer nerds. The keeper and the other opening bowler well they just got married after a short romance. Loud mouth supporter with fat guts well he now owns C.U.B. so you see no cash has changed hands and they stay inside the points cap. So no need to slag off YCCC or Roachy anymore. It's done its dusted it's marbo its the vibe it's the right stuff. Rumour doing the rounds now is Katich and Tait to YCCC next year just for the ripping afternoon teas?

dont tell me the 2 premeirships i played in werent won on merit you banana head,i worked my ass off for those medals and i played for the love of the afternoon teas dished up down there like most of the other lads
dont believe what everyone says about me being a mercenary i play for the love of cricket and i still have some more golden years to come

SOUTH CAULFIELD CRICKET CLUB
SEEKS PROFESSIONAL PLAYERS FOR 2011/12 SEASON

We are associated with the VTCA Senior Division 4 Senior Sides and 4 Junior Sides (CMCA).
Our 1ST XI has played off in the semi finals 4 of the last 5 years without managing to make a Grand Final.

Thus we are seeking the players with the below qualities to ensure we take the next step.
-Opening Batsman
-Middle Order Batsman (Free Scoring Preferable)
-Opening Bowler

Generous remuneration and terms of contract will be commensurate on credentials.
The club would prefer a multi year deal.
All enquires please contact:
Matt Stahmer 0412 515 407
Email; matt@stahmers.com.au

Can anyone explain what happened to two of the VTCA's best players during the season just gone:

- John Taylor
- Darryl Brown

High on $'s, low on numbers. Just had a bad year or is there more to it?

Yes, Kev has had a bit to say, some I agree with, some I laugh at. However, he has raised a valid point. Let me explain. Firstly, YCCC have obviously had a lot of success over the last 10 or so years. But lets not forget 1 thing, the number of "non paid" payed players back when the clubs were only allowed 2 paid players. When you look back to the sides/players that they rolled out when the 2 player rule was "enforced", they were obviously paying more than 2 players. Now, with the points allocation rule, because those same "non paid players" have stuck around, they are now worth a low point allocation due to the fact they have been at the club for x number of years. I appreciate some of those "non paid players" are no longer there. But it has helped in my opinion. Now I had to laugh when I heard that a senior exec was heard to say "all clubs should aspire to be like YCCC", I had a wry smile on my dial.

Don't get me wrong, I congratulate YCCC on what they have managed to achieve, and the fact that they have managed to keep so many players at the club, but I feel the above needs to be remembered. And another thing, with the points rule now, as time goes on and some of their players move on/retire (like I should), it will even out, that I am sure.

Now I am ready for the barrage of abuse from the YCCC fraternity......

Team of the year

J.Pope [SC]
K.Turner [Spots]
M.O'Keefe [YC]
N.Hawkes [St B]
P.Roach [Bent] - Captain
A.Contessa [RPB]
C.Hall [McK]
A.McInnes [Bent]
A.Clarke-Bruce [SC]
A.Leetet [W CYMS]
S.Oosterhoff [YC]

Thoughts?

Anyone lucky to be there or unlucky to miss out?

Well said Too Old. I too congratulate YCCC on their achievements, but when I heard this particular VTCA Senior Exec member say the same thing, I had to ask around to make sure I heard what I thought I heard! I also happen to know that many other people listening to this persons speech thought it was a joke! His speech left a sour taste in the mouths of quite a few club representatives (whom were present) and had some even asking if he was even suitable for the role he is in (not my words).

Perhaps this particular Senior Exec member should have someone research the content of his speeches before he makes them (just to get his facts right)!

Heard on good authority Friday night that Airport West had a secret meeting with John Taylor to give him the captaincy for next season, will be interesting to see how many players walk out the door when this get's officially announced?

Back