Senior Division 10/11

re: Senior Division 10/11

Kev Davis;383938 said:
I didn't lie i just left the bit about you cracking the poo's at being overlooked as captain and vice captain as the other reason you left.

if you didnt want to return to hampton, why continually turn up at club functions? surely mckinnon host functions you can go to? then again, we're happy to take your money over the bar.

xoxox

Kev,

Get over it champ, unlike yourself I still have mates down there, a concept you would not be familiar with as the only friends you have are the multiple voices in your head!!

How did your verbal stoush with Chelsea go??? Being held back from yet another on-field scuffle, spare us all mate and retire, your a joke!

Wallop;383893 said:
Don't worry about the bloke from Footscray, there are rumours that APW have signed a much bigger name than him to play one game possibly. Watch this space.

Hahah love the rumour mill when its running at its best...

All round class;383944 said:
Kev,

Get over it champ, unlike yourself I still have mates down there, a concept you would not be familiar with as the only friends you have are the multiple voices in your head!!

How did your verbal stoush with Chelsea go??? Being held back from yet another on-field scuffle, spare us all mate and retire, your a joke!

Spot on. Surely a bloke who is playing for a side BOTTOM of South Division should not be potting a player from McKinnon who are SIXTH in SENIOR Division. I can't believe this bloke is allowed to post his rubbish and mention ex team mates by name.

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;383997 said:
Spot on. Surely a bloke who is playing for a side BOTTOM of South Division should not be potting a player from McKinnon who are SIXTH in SENIOR Division. I can't believe this bloke is allowed to post his rubbish and mention ex team mates by name.

Agree. Bad form to be potting an ex team mate publicly. Dont care what has taken place, bad form. Speaking of bad form, Hampton!! Kev should be putting more energies into helping them stay in Sth div. Doesn't look like he is making too many friends on here...... or on the field:rolleyes:

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;383997 said:

have a look at the post and highlight when i mentioned his name in the last conversation!!!!!!!!!!!

the fact of the matter is, he left his mates (as he put it) at a time when things got tough to self pleasure himself and say i'm too good for you lot!

a decent bloke would have stuck by his mates.

i think playing district ones in 2 different states has given me every right to say what i want and when i went about a guy who has never challenged himself out of the little pond called VTCA.

dont like what you see? no-one is forcing you to read my posts.

All round class;383944 said:
Kev,

yeah but the voices inside my head are still better blokes and cricketers than you will ever be, just ask them!!!!!!!!!!!

if only you know how many of 'YOUR MATES' enjoy not having you at around throwing helmets and bats and smashing glasss cabinets when you get out.

i will retire when you score a ton (and not off your bowling)............... although batting at 9 christ i'll be playing until im mid 80's i reckon.

verbal stoush??????????? no verbal stoush just discussing who was going to win the undercard fights at mundine vs medley bash.

Too Old Body Broke;384011 said:
Agree. Bad form to be potting an ex team mate publicly. Dont care what has taken place, bad form. Speaking of bad form, Hampton!! Kev should be putting more energies into helping them stay in Sth div. Doesn't look like he is making too many friends on here...... or on the field:rolleyes:

not playing cricket to make friends, i dont give two rats clackers who likes me and who doesnt end of story

i think playing district ones in 2 different states has given me every right to say what i want and when i went about a guy who has never challenged himself out of the little pond called VTCA.

I think the standard of District 1's must be very overrated .Your'e not exactly dominating the comp Kev?In fact getting dropped to the Magoos earlier in the season just about sums you up.

Ifya Adballs;384103 said:
Administrator can you PLEASE get this twit off here !!!!!!!!!!

Under what basis? If the moderator had a problem I am sure he would have already banned Kev, who unlike the majority of posters doesn't hide behind an alias. Whilst the slanging match between Kev and the aforementioned former HCC player does no-one any good, is it doing any harm? The former player is big enough to take up his own challenges and be confident enough of his own convictions to know whether he made the decision for the right reasons. The posts about Kev and HCC needing to pick up their act are well made, and hopefully against Murrumbeen we can get off the bottom.

For what it is worth the reason Kev played 2nds was he was recovering from injury and if you check the scores he only took 8 for and followed up with 5 for against Bentleigh in the ones.

Onto cricket matters is there any worthy challengers to YCCC this season. I see that APW and their multitude of stars are there abouts again along with a Porter less Kelior, are they any chance or just playing for 2nd? Has O'Keefe now shaded Baker as a VTCA player?

Ok, no more Kev talk please. The "district 1's in 2 states" gun should be getting discussed back in Sth board.... or will that be SthA1?? And I am glad the moderator has not stepped in as the banter has been good without over stepping the mark, which is what should be allowed to happen on here. Otherwise can get a little boring.

Anyhow, on to a relevant question, has Tocca taken over from Bakes in batting stakes? I would say the answer to that would have come last year..... definately yes. I watched him on Sat and he was flawless. I always felt a chance was coming bowling to Bakes. Tocca, different story. Times the ball so well. And not a bad bloke to boot. Just my opinion.

For what it is worth the reason Kev played 2nds was he was recovering from injury and if you check the scores he only took 8 for and followed up with 5 for against Bentleigh in the ones.

Recovering from injury so bowls 21 overs.

Too Old Body Broke;384117 said:
Ok, no more Kev talk please. The "district 1's in 2 states" gun should be getting discussed back in Sth board.... or will that be SthA1?? And I am glad the moderator has not stepped in as the banter has been good without over stepping the mark, which is what should be allowed to happen on here. Otherwise can get a little boring.

Anyhow, on to a relevant question, has Tocca taken over from Bakes in batting stakes? I would say the answer to that would have come last year..... definately yes. I watched him on Sat and he was flawless. I always felt a chance was coming bowling to Bakes. Tocca, different story. Times the ball so well. And not a bad bloke to boot. Just my opinion.
Sums it up pretty well.

Phart Lap;384118 said:

Recovering from injury so bowls 21 overs.

no better way to test it out is there, while its ok keep bowling if they're coming out well.

could of pulled the softcock act and not played at all like most would have

Kev Davis;384165 said:
no better way to test it out is there, while its ok keep bowling if they're coming out well.

could of pulled the softcock act and not played at all like most would have

Kev, you're not in Senior Div so let's not talk about you anymore.

Ash Russell would have to be one of the better players going around, consistently makes runs and takes wickets for SCCC. If Luke is back and they can regain Grey (from St Kilda) then they have the batting to pusj for finals again. The two Poms arent setting the world on fire but from what I hear of the spinner (Kerrigan) a big bag of wickets isnt far away.

In terms of the ladder its still a logjam with 10 points seperating 4th and 10th. St Bernards have dropped their last 4 and dont look as damaging as early on. RPB also would be rueing the last 3 losses. Both sides rely on their gun (Osborne or A Contessa)

Anyone else get the feeling if McKinnon could get 1-2 more players who can consistently contribute, they could be a genuine finals threat, rather than just making up the numbers? Every year it seems Hall + 1 pom makes 80% of their runs and take 80% of their wickets. Time for a couple of their fringe players to step up and produce scores consistently or its another year of 6th place for McKinnon.

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;384221 said:
Kev, you're not in Senior Div so let's not talk about you anymore.

Ash Russell would have to be one of the better players going around, consistently makes runs and takes wickets for SCCC. If Luke is back and they can regain Grey (from St Kilda) then they have the batting to pusj for finals again. The two Poms arent setting the world on fire but from what I hear of the spinner (Kerrigan) a big bag of wickets isnt far away.

In terms of the ladder its still a logjam with 10 points seperating 4th and 10th. St Bernards have dropped their last 4 and dont look as damaging as early on. RPB also would be rueing the last 3 losses. Both sides rely on their gun (Osborne or A Contessa)

Anyone else get the feeling if McKinnon could get 1-2 more players who can consistently contribute, they could be a genuine finals threat, rather than just making up the numbers? Every year it seems Hall + 1 pom makes 80% of their runs and take 80% of their wickets. Time for a couple of their fringe players to step up and produce scores consistently or its another year of 6th place for McKinnon.

When that Pearson going to step up for McKinnon... after they poached him from Hampton.. i hope he's not on the $$ train!

Kev Davis;384077 said:
yeah but the voices inside my head are still better blokes and cricketers than you will ever be, just ask them!!!!!!!!!!!

if only you know how many of 'YOUR MATES' enjoy not having you at around throwing helmets and bats and smashing glasss cabinets when you get out.

i will retire when you score a ton (and not off your bowling)............... although batting at 9 christ i'll be playing until im mid 80's i reckon.

verbal stoush??????????? no verbal stoush just discussing who was going to win the undercard fights at mundine vs medley bash.

If I were you Kev I would have a look in my own backyard before commenting on other people's behaviour, considering your impeccable record with players and umpires to date, what do they say about people in glass houses, or maybe it's straight jackets in your case.

Shame Chaps and his buddies didn't land one on your chin, I'm sure they would have enjoyed the peace and quiet!

Back