Senior Division 10/11

re: Senior Division 10/11

Max;389141 said:
Who at any time said anything about Cheating ?? maybe you should think about re reading the posts again as there is no mention of cheating, as regards to WCYMS ground let me think about this for a millisecond on which ground i would much rather play on , a ground with a view out to sea with a constant supply of good looking chicks walking past all day or on the other hand play at YCCC and get to look at!!!!!! well not a lot really although the bluestone pavillion is nice to look at i much prefer a sea view and a good perv anyday of the week and get to play on a wicket that is prepared fairly for both sides week in week out regardless of the weather !!!

you are saying it in other words are you not? we produce a road for ourselves one week and a rain affected wicket for the opposition a couple months later? Ask anyone who has played at our ground over a few seasons, how good the wicket is on a consistent basis regardless of who is batting!
No wonder you are going back to north A, looking at the ocean and perving on the shielas obviously comes before winning on the cricket field at willy? We do that stuff on saturday nights and sundays at YCCC mate, saturday afternoons are for winning cricket games :cool:

YCCC;389145 said:
you are saying it in other words are you not? we produce a road for ourselves one week and a rain affected wicket for the opposition a couple months later? Ask anyone who has played at our ground over a few seasons, how good the wicket is on a consistent basis regardless of who is batting!
No wonder you are going back to north A, looking at the ocean and perving on the shielas obviously comes before winning on the cricket field at willy? We do that stuff on saturday nights and sundays at YCCC mate, saturday afternoons are for winning cricket games :cool:

As i said earlier no one said anything about cheating stop trying to put words into my mouth you bufoon, North A umm not been relegated yet dude still along way to go for that to happen; and if Wcyms are good enough to stay up then im sure the YCCC boys will be made to feel very welcome down at the fearon on our u12's ground next season and get to play on a great surface , with the added bonus of a sea view and some decent totty to look at but judging by your posts your probably not that way inclined so you wouldnt be interested anyway, its been emotional good luck in finals !! :eek:NOT

Max;389147 said:
As i said earlier no one said anything about cheating stop trying to put words into my mouth you bufoon, North A umm not been relegated yet dude still along way to go for that to happen; and if Wcyms are good enough to stay up then im sure the YCCC boys will be made to feel very welcome down at the fearon on our u12's ground next season and get to play on a great surface , with the added bonus of a sea view and some decent totty to look at but judging by your posts your probably not that way inclined so you wouldnt be interested anyway, its been emotional good luck in finals !! :eek:NOT

HAHA YOU'RE A TOOL! you have been in senior Division 1 year and you are telling us that YCCC produce shit wickets for the opposition. Anyone reading this that has played at our ground regularly over the last 5 seasons+ would be laughing at your comments mate seriously!
Goodluck in North A next year and enjoy that great view you have down there at willy, thats about all you have to look forward to by the sounds of it :D

YCCC;389149 said:
HAHA YOU'RE A TOOL! you have been in senior Division 1 year and you are telling us that YCCC produce shit wickets for the opposition. Anyone reading this that has played at our ground regularly over the last 5 seasons+ would be laughing at your comments mate seriously!
Goodluck in North A next year and enjoy that great view you have down there at willy, thats about all you have to look forward to by the sounds of it :D

There you go again trying to put words into my mouth again Clearly you are no A grade student, your reply's are pathetic!! ive played enough cricket to know the difference between playing on a good deck and a doctored deck !!not once have i or Jika Jika said at any stage that YCCC does this week to week, it was without doubt done during the game against WCYMS and anyone that says different is a liar, im sure that overall the wickets produced are of a top standard just not in that case, and to be honest i dont give a rats about what other people think about my comments as thay were made to you and not them.

Max;389152 said:
There you go again trying to put words into my mouth again Clearly you are no A grade student, your reply's are pathetic!! ive played enough cricket to know the difference between playing on a good deck and a doctored deck !!not once have i or Jika Jika said at any stage that YCCC does this week to week, it was without doubt done during the game against WCYMS and anyone that says different is a liar, im sure that overall the wickets produced are of a top standard just not in that case, and to be honest i dont give a rats about what other people think about my comments as thay were made to you and not them.

I am no A grade student but you dont qualify for one yourself with those kind of comments! You are saying that YCCC doctored a wicket 2nd week against Willy after making 299 the first week. We were playing against a side that may be relegated and you are telling me that the top side has doctored the wicket the 2nd week because we couldnt defend 299 with the likes of bronca, oosterhoff and cullen in our attack? YOU ARE A JOKE! give it up before you make a complete TOOL of yourself and your club :cool:

YCCC;389154 said:
I am no A grade student but you dont qualify for one yourself with those kind of comments! You are saying that YCCC doctored a wicket 2nd week against Willy after making 299 the first week. We were playing against a side that may be relegated and you are telling me that the top side has doctored the wicket the 2nd week because we couldnt defend 299 with the likes of bronca, oosterhoff and cullen in our attack? YOU ARE A JOKE! give it up before you make a complete TOOL of yourself and your club :cool:

Oosterhoff wasnt playing that round , Bronca's hamstring was wrecked and Cullen couldnt locate the cut strip that game , there is only one tool here and its clearly you , ya muppet

Max;389157 said:
Oosterhoff wasnt playing that round , Bronca's hamstring was wrecked and Cullen couldnt locate the cut strip that game , there is only one tool here and its clearly you , ya muppet

haha you are doing a great job of making your club look like a pack of whingers and sore losers! Yeh you are right on the above players that day. BUT dont go past the real topic of this conversation that YOU started! You're clearly the muppet for even suggesting a side like yarraville club would doctor our wicket to beat any side after our record in senior division over the last 8 or so years. I mean 299 not enough against a side like willy up from NORTH A for a season before they go back down next year. cmon give us all a spell :eek:

YCCC;389160 said:
haha you are doing a great job of making your club look like a pack of whingers and sore losers! Yeh you are right on the above players that day. BUT dont go past the real topic of this conversation that YOU started! You're clearly the muppet for even suggesting a side like yarraville club would doctor our wicket to beat any side after our record in senior division over the last 8 or so years. I mean 299 not enough against a side like willy up from NORTH A for a season before they go back down next year. cmon give us all a spell :eek:

Whatever you shi5carter :eek:

YCCC;389160 said:

Mate I think you should pull your head in a little.........If you paid the same amount of cash as CYs you wouldnt get near them..............:eek::eek:............yous are just like Carlton footy club,bought every flag you ever won,the only difference is you havent been caught cheating YET??????????????

The sooner you pi$$ off to subbies the better local cricket will be...........:)

Your not even involved with the VTCA so be wary what you post. It is fair to have a debate, but keep the name calling out of it or as our leader said there will be infractions handed out.
What ever has happened in the past with YC is in the past, now with the points system it will be a much more even competition.

Sledge i agree that these guys should maybe move on but i think the issue of paying more than 2 players should not be pushed aside just because the system has changed. Clubs took the piss out of the VTCA for years and i can see why those involved with the league would want it forgotten.

southern sledge;389203 said:
Your not even involved with the VTCA so be wary what you post. It is fair to have a debate, but keep the name calling out of it or as our leader said there will be infractions handed out.
What ever has happened in the past with YC is in the past, now with the points system it will be a much more even competition.

Its a public forum I'll say what I want,go on delete my post again,like you normally do...................What name calling was there????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:eek::confused::eek::confused:

southern sledge;389203 said:

Just admit when your wrong..................:eek:::(:eek::(

hello gentlemen.

this is my first post. long time listener, first time caller!

i don't play or have any involvement at for YC, but what i read insults me.

RESPECT.

guys will say "two player rule" (in the NOW old days) or they have cash and can pay (and they will!) What people on here don't understand is that they run a good ship. I'm as jealous as anyone, i want my club to run (not succeed!) 'just' run as good as they do. After that, of course everything falls in place.

Ragging on clubs is bad. Stop.

Jealousy is a curse.

THT. Out.

hussler;389175 said:
Mate I think you should pull your head in a little.........If you paid the same amount of cash as CYs you wouldnt get near them..............:eek::eek:............yous are just like Carlton footy club,bought every flag you ever won,the only difference is you havent been caught cheating YET??????????????

The sooner you pi$$ off to subbies the better local cricket will be...........:)

I thought the discussion was about YCCC doctoring a pitch 2nd week to beat willy? have you given up on that discussion?
what have premierships and paid players got to do with that?
i think you are the one that should pull his head right in!!
if you wanna debate the 2 paid players situation lets do that "hussler"
but dont think for a second that blokes like Law, Kelly, moughanie, leetet, Amedee + couple others play for peanuts!
buy premierships? lol its local cricket 11 humans V 11 humans...Did you say the same last year about st bernards when they touched you up in the north A grand final? :rolleyes:
The sooner you blokes pi$$ off back to north A the better, you pack of sooks! you shouldnt be playing in senior div anyways, you lost to st bernards last year.

YCCC;389628 said:
I thought the discussion was about YCCC doctoring a pitch 2nd week to beat willy? have you given up on that discussion?
what have premierships and paid players got to do with that?
i think you are the one that should pull his head right in!!
if you wanna debate the 2 paid players situation lets do that "hussler"
but dont think for a second that blokes like Law, Kelly, moughanie, leetet, Amedee + couple others play for peanuts!
buy premierships? lol its local cricket 11 humans V 11 humans...Did you say the same last year about st bernards when they touched you up in the north A grand final? :rolleyes:
The sooner you blokes pi$$ off back to north A the better, you pack of sooks! you shouldnt be playing in senior div anyways, you lost to st bernards last year.

Ohh Waaaaaaaaa, if thats not the biggest sooky lala I don't know what is......:eek:

I was saying that you shouldnt sh1tcan CYMS when you play for "Rentaclub"............if you didnt spend 100k on players a year no one would want to play at your HOLE...............:D

Wow! things getting a bit nasty towards the end of the season! How about we get back on to the games at hand instead of worrying about results prior to Xmas!

The results from day one would suggest that the final 4 in Snr Div wont change... YCCC v Sth Caulfield at Hansen and APWSTC v Keilor at Etzel

Relegation possibilities however are a different matter.... the calculations and recalculations are endless.. all depends on who can take quick wickets (Altona Nth need 4 with 30 runs in hand, Willi need 5 with 15 runs to play with)
RPB should be safe needing 50 with 7 wickets in hand.

Again, bonus points may come into it, so look out for some possible outright results in those games as a result of teams needing quick runs to try to avoid relegation!

Should be an interesting final day of play before the finals!

:p

hussler;389670 said:
Ohh Waaaaaaaaa, if thats not the biggest sooky lala I don't know what is......:eek:

I was saying that you shouldnt sh1tcan CYMS when you play for "Rentaclub"............if you didnt spend 100k on players a year no one would want to play at your HOLE...............:D

I wasnt shit-canning anyone you peanut? If you read through the posts you will see i was questioning max's opinion that we doctored a wicket to beat the cyms.

Rentaclub? who are we renting? gotta back up that rubbish with something atleast?

Dont be jealous, gets you no where being a hater. You get people like yourself from time to time that cant accept just how well run our club is for a local cricket side. We just laugh at blokes like you, who have absolutely no idea about our club.

Calling our club a hole tells me you are either a complete tool or have never been down to hansen reserve in the cricket season or played against us?

Have you ever played against our 2nds, 3rds or 4ths even? you will see just how tight of a unit those teams are and how much they love the club. Anyone who has played against them will tell you the same. So even if we were paying some ridculous amount of 100k LOL why do these blokes still play and love the club so much? We all play for the club and each other, some very good friendships down there among the boys!

You have just overtaken max as the vtca tool of the week :D

YCCC;389709 said:
I wasnt shit-canning anyone you peanut? If you read through the posts you will see i was questioning max's opinion that we doctored a wicket to beat the cyms.

Rentaclub? who are we renting? gotta back up that rubbish with something atleast?

Dont be jealous, gets you no where being a hater. You get people like yourself from time to time that cant accept just how well run our club is for a local cricket side. We just laugh at blokes like you, who have absolutely no idea about our club.

Calling our club a hole tells me you are either a complete tool or have never been down to hansen reserve in the cricket season or played against us?

Have you ever played against our 2nds, 3rds or 4ths even? you will see just how tight of a unit those teams are and how much they love the club. Anyone who has played against them will tell you the same. So even if we were paying some ridculous amount of 100k LOL why do these blokes still play and love the club so much? We all play for the club and each other, some very good friendships down there among the boys!

You have just overtaken max as the vtca tool of the week :D

I wouldn't worry about the hussler its the pot calling the kettle black.
Digman have spent truck loads,i'm tipping more than any other club in the Willy comp and still cant break into the 4 rather embarrassing really.
Just another negative nelly that thinks the sun shine out his proverbial.

Attention all cricketers looking to wind up the season on a big note come down to the Roosters if ur interested in free beer for 4-5 hours getting fed through out the day and possibly winning 4k were happy to have u spend the day with us bring ur 50 bucks gets a mate in as well theres only 200 tkts last man standing gets the Chocalates give away prises thru out the day as well always a Good Big day.
We are in 5th avenue Altona North brand new club room.Starts at 12noon 28th of February.
Hope to see some new faces down there.:D
Yes members from other clubs have won in the past!

Back