Senior Division 10/11

re: Senior Division 10/11

BigCoq;389712 said:
I wouldn't worry about the hussler its the pot calling the kettle black.
Digman have spent truck loads,i'm tipping more than any other club in the Willy comp and still cant break into the 4 rather embarrassing really.
Just another negative nelly that thinks the sun shine out his proverbial.

yeh spot on, but if you're gonna pot a club on a public forum atleast back up what you are writing with some facts or experiences. Who does this tool play for anyways?

YCCC;389722 said:
yeh spot on, but if you're gonna pot a club on a public forum atleast back up what you are writing with some facts or experiences. Who does this tool play for anyways?

D$gman/Newport.

YCCC;389709 said:
I wasnt shit-canning anyone you peanut? If you read through the posts you will see i was questioning max's opinion that we doctored a wicket to beat the cyms.

Rentaclub? who are we renting? gotta back up that rubbish with something atleast?

Dont be jealous, gets you no where being a hater. You get people like yourself from time to time that cant accept just how well run our club is for a local cricket side. We just laugh at blokes like you, who have absolutely no idea about our club.

Calling our club a hole tells me you are either a complete tool or have never been down to hansen reserve in the cricket season or played against us?

Have you ever played against our 2nds, 3rds or 4ths even? you will see just how tight of a unit those teams are and how much they love the club. Anyone who has played against them will tell you the same. So even if we were paying some ridculous amount of 100k LOL why do these blokes still play and love the club so much? We all play for the club and each other, some very good friendships down there among the boys!

You have just overtaken max as the vtca tool of the week :D

your club is the reason why local cricket & cricket clubs are struggling....how many clubs have folded since yous started splashing cash everywhere,not many blokes play in your 1$ for nothing & didnt you pay blokes to train:eek:............you need a holiday on the Gold Coast you lovely bit of crumpet..........................:eek:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$eeya...........:D

BigCoq;389714 said:
Attention all cricketers looking to wind up the season on a big note come down to the Roosters if ur interested in free beer for 4-5 hours getting fed through out the day and possibly winning 4k were happy to have u spend the day with us bring ur 50 bucks gets a mate in as well theres only 200 tkts last man standing gets the Chocalates give away prises thru out the day as well always a Good Big day.
We are in 5th avenue Altona North brand new club room.Starts at 12noon 28th of February.
Hope to see some new faces down there.:D
Yes members from other clubs have won in the past!

Gotta beg for people to go hey:eek:..............ring YCCC & get rentacrowds number of him baahahahahaha

hussler;389766 said:
Gotta beg for people to go hey:eek:..............ring YCCC & get rentacrowds number of him baahahahahaha

Got 50 tickets left due to our rooms being rebuilt no fundraisers raffles etc where a bit behind no big deal thou.
4k in ur kit wouldnt be a bad way to finish the season and sozled!

Going to be a very good finals series now... 2 form sides stumbling at the end in Keilor and YCCC, and South Caulfield finally having the gumption to not choke..

hussler;389765 said:
your club is the reason why local cricket & cricket clubs are struggling....how many clubs have folded since yous started splashing cash everywhere,not many blokes play in your 1$ for nothing & didnt you pay blokes to train:eek:............you need a holiday on the Gold Coast you lovely bit of crumpet..........................

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$eeya...........

How bout you start backing up these wild accusations with some facts??

1) Since when have we been splashing cash at opposition clubs players??

2) What players have we taken off other clubs which caused them to fold??

3) Who gets paid to train?? give us all a spell

you're an absoulute peanut! You are just making up crap to try and devalue our club! No one wants to hear it you sad excuse for a human being!

By the sounds of it i think you might just need a holiday to another suburb!

Who even knew that newport had a cricket club, must be a real $hithole down there :D

Go start a newport CC thread cause no one on here wants to read your crap..

hussler;389766 said:

you play for newport CC hussler, we would have more supporters than you would have players :D

i bet you wouldnt even have a big raffle, as you wouldnt have any supporters to support it. So dont be taking the pi$$ out of any other club trying to promote theirs..

I mean with tools like you playing for the club, who would want to play down there? Just shows everyone else what sort of blokes play at newport CC................:eek:

quick question for you YCCC, Bronca and Ion are they still injured and is that why they didnt play last game or just rested for the semi ?

Max;390466 said:
quick question for you YCCC, Bronca and Ion are they still injured and is that why they didnt play last game or just rested for the semi ?

how bout we keep the sth caulfield blokes guessing :D

YCCC;390459 said:
How bout you start backing up these wild accusations with some facts??

1) Since when have we been splashing cash at opposition clubs players??

2) What players have we taken off other clubs which caused them to fold??

3) Who gets paid to train?? give us all a spell

you're an absoulute peanut! You are just making up crap to try and devalue our club! No one wants to hear it you sad excuse for a human being!

By the sounds of it i think you might just need a holiday to another suburb!

Who even knew that newport had a cricket club, must be a real $hithole down there :D

Go start a newport CC thread cause no one on here wants to read your crap..

CLA$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ic post buddy,Im glad ION plays for nothing.......:eek:

YCCC;390462 said:
you play for newport CC hussler, we would have more supporters than you would have players :D

i bet you wouldnt even have a big raffle, as you wouldnt have any supporters to support it. So dont be taking the pi$$ out of any other club trying to promote theirs..

I mean with tools like you playing for the club, who would want to play down there? Just shows everyone else what sort of blokes play at newport CC................:eek:

Just let u know that all 200 tks got sold massive crowd heaps of walk ups the piss flowed till 7pm 4 free everyone got a feed kids loved the conditions a Lavo bloke got 1k, a rooster 1k, work mate 1k,some bloke from the pub 1k,all good only had 4 wks to sell em i panicked but the boys r guns always a top day....
I would like to thank GU and Lavo boys for coming down and supporting us as well.
What goes around comes around thanks everyone!!!!!
Go Aber Park, Werribee Centrals, Strathmore & YCCC.

hussler;390521 said:
CLA$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ic post buddy,Im glad ION plays for nothing.......:eek:

Not gonna bother with a peanut like yourself hussler. you keep throwing accusations our way and im happy to discuss but not once have you answered any questions back, to back up the crap you are spitting out.

id say you are either a 12 yr old or you are a couple of stubbies short of a six pack. Probably best to leave you be :D

How bout you come down to YCCC one saturday night and ask viv yourself. He is always there until stumps on a saturday night, absolutely loves the club. Id suggest the mates he has down there is the reason he plays at YCCC hence why is there until close every saturday night :cool:

YCCC;390605 said:
Not gonna bother with a peanut like yourself hussler. you keep throwing accusations our way and im happy to discuss but not once have you answered any questions back, to back up the crap you are spitting out.

id say you are either a 12 yr old or you are a couple of stubbies short of a six pack. Probably best to leave you be :D

How bout you come down to YCCC one saturday night and ask viv yourself. He is always there until stumps on a saturday night, absolutely loves the club. Id suggest the mates he has down there is the reason he plays at YCCC hence why is there until close every saturday night :cool:

lol reading these posts , i must say playing against yccc a long time ago ,they are a good bunch of blokes and a very well run club ,and i still know a few who play down there , a lot of clubs are jealous because they pick up good players because of the money they have ,i say other clubs need to work a bit harder to be as strong as yccc are ,

phil crea;390612 said:
lol reading these posts , i must say playing against yccc a long time ago ,they are a good bunch of blokes and a very well run club ,and i still know a few who play down there , a lot of clubs are jealous because they pick up good players because of the money they have ,i say other clubs need to work a bit harder to be as strong as yccc are ,

Very well said phil, i totally agree. Although we arent the only club in senior div that is well run. people are quick to forget about the airport wests, keilors, sth caulfields, mckinnons, willy cyms just to name a few.

I shouldnt be getting sucked in by a bloke like hussler who apparently goes around other cricket forums doin the same thing as what he does on this site. I dunno what he gets out of trying to devalue local cricket clubs but I am told he may have some sort of ADD disorder, and replying like i have gives him the attention he seeks...............:eek:

yccc you make some very good points! I have some mates involved at the club and they only ever have good things to say about it! The conditions are great, the bar prices are fantastic, cheap meals on a thursday, and people who are passionate about the club run it well! Been down to see a couple of games this year and have been impressed with the club to no end! Its good to see someone fighting for the reputation of a club they love! Keep it up!

Could be an easy ride in to the GF for YCCC & APWStC considering the rain that is forecast for Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Would hate washouts to be the deciding factor, but thats the luxury they get for being top 2.

Get the covers down early!

ImpartialOnlooker;390616 said:
yccc you make some very good points! I have some mates involved at the club and they only ever have good things to say about it! The conditions are great, the bar prices are fantastic, cheap meals on a thursday, and people who are passionate about the club run it well! Been down to see a couple of games this year and have been impressed with the club to no end! Its good to see someone fighting for the reputation of a club they love! Keep it up!

Thanks, yeah love the club and appreciate your thoughts. We have many great blokes down there just like most other cricket clubs do. I usually just read the forum but got sick of these "haters" that are always jumping on here and giving our club stick for no reason. Most of the crap that gets posted on here about us is usually very untrue!

Back