Senior Division 13/14

Right. it's the present here. I've put a social media ban on the boys so there will be no more nonsense from them. Look out for Turner and trolli , past players I have no control over. Go bulc
Been along time since last post having had to milk cows shear the sheep and comfort the daughter after that Pacholli moved on .
Looking forward to past players day next week :p:D

Right. it's the present here. I've put a social media ban on the boys so there will be no more nonsense from them. Look out for Turner and trolli , past players I have no control over. Go bulc

Wouldnt of happened under my regime!
The Club hasnt been the same since I was ousted..........

Wouldnt of happened under my regime!
The Club hasnt been the same since I was ousted..........
Well singa I'm in charge now and the place will never be the same again . Gone from a whinging pom to a midget now to me and I'm the best thing since sliced bread ... go bluc

Ohhhhhhh me back . What doin you blokes . President eddie and me organizing a yccc past players day for Saturday . Should be a good one . We have people being flown in from around Australia then choppered over from the airport to land on our yccc official helipad . 40 degrees and it's 2 dollar douggie gots and a chiggie kind of day. Right I'm off to the physio me backs Killin me .

Righto you blokes. This is once and for all the real Gary Turner. I am sick and tired of my name being slagged on here and my mates from YCCC. Anyone got a question for me ask me directly from now on. I have many accounts Century Scorer, Rubble69, Mr Warrigul just to name a few but contact me directly on this account or come see me at YCCC past players day tomorrow. Word on the grapevine is that they will be changing Hansen Reserve to Gary Turner Reserve so come down and have a beer with me.

The extreme heat policy could play a big part in results this round with my old club keilor trying to stay up. Will the vtca execs be visiting grounds? I would stay away from Yccc with those clowns having a big day

El presidente here . me and bad back Ion have everything ready for tomorrow. We have had to pay Turner to turn up and were worried about taylor eating all the chickens . Is there any better president out there than me . I should have my own thread . Go bluc

:oops:President Eddie what a special day to be involved with Past Players day, between Bad Back Ion and myself we have spent countless hours preparing and planning this special occasion .However I will not tolerate Smackers and his entourage ,hangers on,back slappers etc ruining this day:mad: .

Ra Ra Ra Cathy . I got me winnie blues ready for the big day and I'm pumped . The jana Wendt is going up in the morning for the boys to stand under we have a couple of total fire bans squirting water out to keep everyone cool . The douggie gots are on the chill tonight . We have a hard boiled egg full of drought beer and a temp right . Bring on the past player day at yccc 2013/2014 . Righto I'm off to the physio again . Me hammer and tack is completely tam booted .

The extreme heat policy could play a big part in results this round with my old club keilor trying to stay up. Will the vtca execs be visiting grounds? I would stay away from Yccc with those clowns having a big day

Is that you Dean? How is the bachelor pad going hope you haven't pushed your new girlfriend down the stairs like my poor daughter.Anyway must go load up the cattle truck ready to hit the road and get to the big smoke a little birdie told me a big shindig on the go can I park the ken worth on your nature strip;)

I tell you what smackers if you and your cronies roll up smelling of stale beer look out.Bad Back Ion and the bald headed pres and myself will have no hesitation to send you on your way:p

Hey Cathy mind your own business. Im getting paid to turn up today so I can do as I please. Just keep an eye out for that rock spider D.T knocking off all the avo teas. See you all at Turner Reserve, what time does the bar open, im thirsty and DTs hungry :D:p:D:p

Hey Cathy mind your own business. Im getting paid to turn up today so I can do as I please. Just keep an eye out for that rock spider D.T knocking off all the avo teas. See you all at Turner Reserve, what time does the bar open, im thirsty and DTs hungry :D:p:D:p

That cathy chick made me feel like I was back home today,sincere ,warm,soft the words could go on a real country feel as for your shirt Dean it looked like a turd in the paddock anyway my daughter is looking forward to locking Horns with you again:D

That cathy chick made me feel like I was back home today,sincere ,warm,soft the words could go on a real country feel as for your shirt Dean it looked like a turd in the paddock anyway my daughter is looking forward to locking Horns with you again:D
That tight nude nut prez won't hand over a polo. Well his excuse was nothing we have will fit the slob you've become. What about the food they laid on? Went home with 3 half chickens in my moo moo. Bad back ion in fine form shindlers at 3 and declaring his love for some bloke called super.

Anyway I'm fat, have terrible taste in clothing, wear garbage sandles and my rug slipped to the left due to the heat and I have no friends. All in all a back day at the club

This board has given oxygen to a bunch of self-laudatory cretins. No surprise, really. It seemed unlikely that it could have become worse, but here you are.

Back