Senior Division 13/14

Hey Guys', Do I detect a mood in the vtca competition that their is a desire to reduce the "player points cap" even further throughout the grades'. From the present 42 to what?

38 I'm hearing. Interesting that they vtca want to reduce points and pres of comp sends out a email regarding overseas players ,this is part of email

Unlike other groups who charge the players exorbitant amounts of money to facilitate finding them a club, this group does not, and as such I am more than happy to endorse them.
They have supplied me with a large quantity of player resumes, any club who may have an interest in any of these players, shoot me an email and I am happy to supply you with the resumes.
From experience I have found Sri Lankan players to be good natured, hassle free and a pleasure to have around your club.

People's thoughts?

What a load of shit that the Senior Div GF is at Altona North! Didn't know finishing 4th entitles you to preferential treatment in the VTCA!

What a load of shit that the Senior Div GF is at Altona North! Didn't know finishing 4th entitles you to preferential treatment in the VTCA!
Not Out...You shouldn't allow your bias to cloud your rational, logical thinking process...OR ...I could be wrong and you are just an idiot.
Facts...something you don't often deal in...The last 3 GF's in Senior Div have been at Murrumbeena 2010/11, and again Murrumbeena 2011/12 and Altona Nth last season. Clearly Altona Nth again will be a perfect balance.
Ah but I hear you still ranting that Caulfield Sth finished 2 nd and YCCC 4th so Caulfield Sth should get the GF on their side of the river.
So why didn't you curse and swear 3 yrs ago when YCCC finished 1st then won the SF and then still had to travel to Murrumbeena for the GF versus Beaumaris...no, you didn't see a plethora of objections from YCCC, they just got on with it and won the game.
I strongly recommend you get your head back where it belongs, rather than being stuck up where it is, and put your brain into gear before your put your mouth into over-diatribe.

Not Out...You shouldn't allow your bias to cloud your rational, logical thinking process...OR ...I could be wrong and you are just an idiot.
Facts...something you don't often deal in...The last 3 GF's in Senior Div have been at Murrumbeena 2010/11, and again Murrumbeena 2011/12 and Altona Nth last season. Clearly Altona Nth again will be a perfect balance.
Ah but I hear you still ranting that Caulfield Sth finished 2 nd and YCCC 4th so Caulfield Sth should get the GF on their side of the river.
So why didn't you curse and swear 3 yrs ago when YCCC finished 1st then won the SF and then still had to travel to Murrumbeena for the GF versus Beaumaris...no, you didn't see a plethora of objections from YCCC, they just got on with it and won the game.
I strongly recommend you get your head back where it belongs, rather than being stuck up where it is, and put your brain into gear before your put your mouth into over-diatribe.

I recall the other final at Murrumbeena was YCCC v Bentleigh?

It's just too easy sometimes... :rolleyes:

coffs-and-urunga.jpg

So we see Keilor and Brighton District drop down. North Divison sees P.E.G.S (1st) vs Tullamarine (3rd) and south sees Chelsea (2nd) vs Hampton (4th). Interesting to see what happens if Chelsea wins and gets promoted. Their 2's didnt win a game and lost 6 games outright. I could see them refusing to travel - like Old Mentone. Both PEGS and Tullamrines 2nds made the 4 so both would provide depth and competition.

I agree on first line,I don't understand how that wicket was soft ,maybe they could borrow my rolling pin I use to make the scones on the wicket as well.

Back