Shane Warne passes away

Nah will stick straight away for once imo, couldnt think of anything better to name after the man.

It's a great gesture and a fantastic tribute to him. Have no doubt it will stick and will be written on the front of the stand I'm sure.

Let's keep this thread for news and opinions on Shane Warne who was a legend of Australian cricket. It is such a sad time for the Australian cricketing community given his passing. The Warne family has accepted a state funeral which should be held within the next couple of weeks once his body is returned to Australia, Thai authorities are completing an autopsy on the body as per their protocols and I imagine this should be completed soon.

It has also been revealed that Warne was having heart issues prior to his holiday in the country and had consulted a cardiologist before his trip.

I was one that didn't like shane after he had retired from cricket. His views on things were a bit crazy.
But the stuff he did for charity was amazing.
Now that he's passed away it's just sad and eerie.

Very sad news. Our news here says he died at a holiday villa. May he rest in peace.♥
Yes in Thailand. Was staying with friends for five days at an exclusive island resort after a controversial 10 week fluid -only detox course. Some saying this may well have caused the heart attack. Warnie like many celebrities in the public eye tend to think appearance is super significant for their image. There is a certain amount of vanity too.

Yes in Thailand. Was staying with friends for five days at an exclusive island resort after a controversial 10 week fluid -only detox course. Some saying this may well have caused the heart attack. Warnie like many celebrities in the public eye tend to think appearance is super significant for their image. There is a certain amount of vanity too.
Fluid-only detox sounds bad to me. All living creatures need food. I did notice that Shane had something different done to his face, maybe botox, each to their own but I'll grow old gracefully.

Fluid-only detox sounds bad to me. All living creatures need food. I did notice that Shane had something different done to his face, maybe botox, each to their own but I'll grow old gracefully.
He was worried about his weight. He should have eaten and drank properly. Too much alcohol and party boy antics.

I blame covid either directly or indirectly ppl stopped paying attention to their health as everyone's focused on covid missing regular gp appointments
I don't.
i blame those people who decide to spread their covid germs everywhere.
it's the same thing with any virus. Your kid has gastro - don't drop them off at school or kindy. Keep them home.
That advice is not heeded and look at what happens. sick kid goes to school spreads gastro. Everyone gets it. Another kid who has cancer gets it and ends up in hospital.

I don't.
i blame those people who decide to spread their covid germs everywhere.
it's the same thing with any virus. Your kid has gastro - don't drop them off at school or kindy. Keep them home.
That advice is not heeded and look at what happens. sick kid goes to school spreads gastro. Everyone gets it. Another kid who has cancer gets it and ends up in hospital.

What do we do lock ourselves up ?

Back