Shane Warne passes away

Ljp86

Staff member
Shane Warne has passed away at the age of 52. Warne, arguably one the greatest spin bowlers of all time was on holiday on Thailand and suffered a suspected heart attack.

Absolutely tragic day for Australian cricket with the passing of Rod Marsh and now Warne, two legends of Australian cricket.

A family friend sent me a text in the early hours that I didn't see until 5am when the call of nature awoke. I thought it was a hoax at first.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Shocking news about the sudden death of spin great Shane Warne overnite in Thailand. Only a couple of weeks ago we were hearing him hogging the commentary mic espousing his vast cricket knowledge and mixing it with some of his usual waffle. He was arguably Australia's greatest ever bowler, definitely the best spin bowler the world has produced.
VALE Warnie.

A great gesture by the Victorian government to name the Great Southern Stand after Warne. Will certainly be an adjustment to call the stand that having known the stand as the Great Southern Stand since 1992.

Nice work.

Dan andrews is not the reason why the global pandemic happened.
Unvaccinated people caused that to happen
I find it absolutely hilarious why people seem to have an near teenage crush full on love affair with that bloke.

It's almost North Korean style devotion to the Kims.

I despised the guy long before the pandemic.

Signing a deal with the country who is pretty much trying to take us over is 99% of the reason for that.

I find it absolutely hilarious why people seem to have an near teenage crush full on love affair with that bloke.

It's almost North Korean style devotion to the Kims.

I despised the guy long before the pandemic.

Signing a deal with the country who is pretty much trying to take us over is 99% of the reason for that.

Seriously he isn't the problem.
You have this problem where you refuse to be vaccinated. Why are you scared of a little needle?

He was forced to sign that agreement. China forces your hand.

Seriously he isn't the problem.
You have this problem where you refuse to be vaccinated. Why are you scared of a little needle?

He was forced to sign that agreement. China forces your hand.
Actually I've had all three.

I'm no anti vaxxer.

What I have a problem with is with the bloke turning Victoria into a police state where pregnant women and old ladies are bashed for going about their daily business.

The police force should be there to protect its citizens not just the damn pathetic excuse of a leader.

One would have to ask did Kevin Sheedy have a love child back in 1972 that he never knew about?

Like Sheedy, its never Daniel Andrews' fault when there's a stuff up.

He immediately goes for the I don't recall defence every time he stuff up.

Both him and Sheedy are never at fault its always someone else's.

No wonder Andrews is an Essendon supporter.

Last edited by a moderator:
A great gesture by the Victorian government to name the Great Southern Stand after Warne. Will certainly be an adjustment to call the stand that having known the stand as the Great Southern Stand since 1992.
Nah will stick straight away for once imo, couldnt think of anything better to name after the man.

Actually I've had all three.

I'm no anti vaxxer.

What I have a problem with is with the bloke turning Victoria into a police state where pregnant women and old ladies are bashed for going about their daily business.

The police force should be there to protect its citizens not just the damn pathetic excuse of a leader.

One would have to ask did Kevin Sheedy have a love child back in 1972 that he never knew about?

Like Sheedy, its never Daniel Andrews' fault when there's a ******** up.

He immediately goes for the I don't recall defence every time he fucks up.

Both him and Sheedy are never at fault its always someone else's.

No wonder Andrews is an Essendon supporter.

Do some research mate. You have no idea.

Back