Skins

Re: Skins

I have sets of both, short and long sleeved\leg.

I'd say go with the Skins first up and get the short sleeve version, if you like it then look at getting the longer ones.

not rite now i was thinking of getting some cause the cricket season is going to start in may in Canada

umm its getting there not really yet cause canadians and Americans are used to fast paced sports they wouldnt wathcing 50 overs of batting and bowling interesting but they would probably like t20 cricket will be more known in canada in the next 10 years or so i would say

i didnt like it until i played it i thought it was boring to watch but now all i do is watch,eat,sleep cricket lol :D

ag23 said:
umm its getting there not really yet cause canadians and Americans are used to fast paced sports they wouldnt wathcing 50 overs of batting and bowling interesting but they would probably like t20 cricket will be more known in canada in the next 10 years or so i would say

A couple of provinces West, Christie Marathalingam http://www.ascacricket.com/coach.html is gaining great ground with the Alberta Schools Cricket Association.

Having met Christie, I have to say that youth cricket is in safe hands in Canada ;)

If any U15 or U18 team from anywhere around the World are in the mood for a tour, Christie would be extremely welcoming. Christie is a Coach with a lot to share and any team would benefit from visiting him in Edmonton.

BTW aq23, my eldest son travelled to Ontario for his Rugby tour last Summer. Another up and coming sport in Canada. They stayed in Ottawa and Toronto for a couple of weeks and had a great time.

yeah rugby is getting there too so i had a question liz ward do you know how to get to play cricket for the Canadian cricket team where do u start and etc

Well, Christie is the guy for you; he is the Junior Selector for the Canadian Cricket Association.

Your Club or School are best suited to refer you. The first step would be for the Club to enter provincial, then inter-provincial competitions or for your school to enter the Inter-Provincial School Competitions.

If this is not possible and your Club and/or School think you have a special talent, they can refer you; firstly to the Provincial Squad. Basically, you have to get noticed and this is unlikely to happen if you only play in Toronto.

Speak to your Sports Master or your Academy Director/Senior Coach.

ok ic so if i do good on my club/city team then i can reffered to the provincial team and then to good there and then national
so do coaches like Christie come to Ontario and scout for good cricketers

I believe he has been to Toronto or maybe his teams have played against Toronto in Alberta (can't remember). You need to get your Club/School to get somebody out to see you.

Good Luck with it and let us know how you get on. As this is [slightly ;)] off topic post it under a new heading.

After taking clue from my coach and observing him wearing him one; i want to buy one.
Does any one can recommend a good one and does anyone know any sports shop in india having the same...or the link to buy on line.

Secondly;warranty for one year is also to be considered.
Please provide the details.

Virender

I have just checked from few of the sports shop and most of them sell the upper body only..
Only one shop stitches the complete body skins as per fitting requirement.

So can anyone guide as to what is better tailor made or readymade?

Surprisingly none of the stores are providing warranty as well.

Virender

Noy sure to be honest, I just wear a Canterbury top; made to be worn in cold weather and it seems to do the job.

Never bothered with the trousers.

i just wear a kookaburra one, its been fine only thing i have found is that it wont keep you cool if there is no air moving through it!

i'm looking at the ones for snowboarding at the moment but not sure i can justify £100 for top and bottoms

Virendersingh.berthwal;321317 said:
I have just checked from few of the sports shop and most of them sell the upper body only..
Only one shop stitches the complete body skins as per fitting requirement.

So can anyone guide as to what is better tailor made or readymade?

Surprisingly none of the stores are providing warranty as well.

Virender

Warranty on Underwear ?

Back