Skipping

jimmy33

Skipping

Have any of you tried skipping with a rope as a form of exercise?? i tried it the other day and it is actually a quite hard work out and you can definitly feel it in the lower legs. one you guys should definitly try

Re: Skipping

Skipping is excellent and a good alternative to running.

I would say running (well, sprinting really) should be the cricketers first choice always but skipping has many benefits that running doesn't.

You mean where i full on sprint for a certain amount of time, or distance, then stop and walk, then re-sprint...and continue that way?

If i can budge in on Liz here, as i often to :laugh:

Skipping is a good excersise for most people, i mean, at your mature young age, you don't wanna be doing those pointless sprints, so i think skipping would be great.

Inclines :eek: :eek: I dont like the sound of that, there is a stretch of a few miles of sand dunes just the other side of Blackpool which just before the season starts our team spends a day there doing running up and down in the morning, then beach sport in the afternoon. Playing sport on the beach is harder, and great fun, and worthwhile to regain fitness slightly.

Sand! Great! If I could get enough in my backpack when I take my guys training, I would use it :laugh:

One day is not enough though, from Easter, get there as often as you can and go for it; you will notice the difference.

I might do, this year i can drive!! So it is easier that usual. I have two young cousins who were too young for me to take out last year so i might take them down and do a bit of football or rugby, or even cricket with them.

And the mates will come along im sure, althought it'll be chilly, they'll enjoy the footy, and beer :p (I'll keep away from that, i promise, well i hope i do!)

Simbazz said:
And the mates will come along im sure, althought it'll be chilly, they'll enjoy the footy, and beer :p (I'll keep away from that, i promise, well i hope i do!)

If you are still on the Fosters, I would keep away for good!

If you have developed taste, wait until somebody else drives ;)

Haha, no, she isn't my downfall, she's what props me up, are we way off topic here?

So skipping, good for you, BUT it makes you look like a little girl apperently.

Back