some little bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: some little bugs.

If he doesn't have an anti-virus software, he should get one. This problem is not at all related to any virus or malware though.

The size tags are disabled so they are not parsed at all. The question how do those tags make their way in to your posts. If you aren't inserting them manually, it shouldn't happen.
It will be good if size tags can be enabled for sometime so that this problem can be checked. I think its not as important because the post can be edited and tags can be removed. No need to worry.

Still sounds like your computer needs some anti virus software installed in there.
I have Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0. No virus will even dare to come near my computer:rolleyes:

Hitterman;275006 said:
It will be good if size tags can be enabled for sometime so that this problem can be checked. I think its not as important because the post can be edited and tags can be removed. No need to worry.

I have Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0. No virus will even dare to come near my computer:rolleyes:
Give mozilla firefox a go.... that might work better for you.

Finally, i got the solution and problem for this thing. Actually, sometimes i type my post in MS Word first and then paste it here. This all happened since we aren't allowed to change size of the text. So when we copy text from MS Word, it directly gets pasted in the Post box which is in "WYSIWYG" mode. Hence it does not parse the text of another size.

My problem is solved so please close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back