South Division 2011/12

GMB- no idea, just heard from my sources in the winter he asked for 10k and a flat in prahran rent paid for... Beena wouldn't be doing that I would thought?!

Rudge was in a bar in Bristol on Saturday night according to a mate from Gloucsters facebook status....I guess neither of them are coming over this year!!!

Maybe its about time i started asking for damands like that as part of my contract! I think the only real shock of the round was Beena getting over OM. You'd expect Parkdale to have a good year, i'm sure the Parkdale boys on here would agree they have under achieved in finals time last few years.

And promoted on the back of that UB!
Yep parkdale got lucky due to the restructure... I don't know what your beef with them is but who else wouldve you liked to fill the vacant spot?? Finishing 1st and 2nd on the ladder is good consistent form which should make them competitive or would you rather someone who isn't for an easy win??

Any performances of note? Who is this Pom from Parkdale? I thought Cole from Port was a Keeper, he got 7 for 20? Lamb in runs again

Those on this forum from Parkdale will you have your wicket up for this weekend? I noticed it wasn't used/ready last weekend?

should get on UB, had issues with council not replacing a valve in the pump to the square after top dressing- so didn't get a a good run at the first round- luckily Chelsea did- their curator got up a belter!

Yes looking at some of the scores over the weekend at Chelsea i'd say it was a lot harder deck then many others across the comp. Hoping to get down to have a look at some stage Saturday.

Like Rudge I am still waiting for my club to come to the table with the offer I need to play. Apartment in Frankston and a nanny for Saturday afternoons ( preferably an attractive one).

Bonbeach Tangy v Port Melbourne Bonbeach Sport Res...

Cheltenham v Murrumbeena Peter Robertson Oval

Brighton District v Mentone Dendy Park - Oval 2

Old Mentonians v Chelsea Mentone Grammar -

Parkdale v Hampton Gerry Green Reserve

my tips for round 2

Port to be too strong for tangy as long as they can over come the walk to the ground...
Beena if lamb and middleton score all the runs again, toss of the coin really.
Mentone.... not sure why
OM should be too disciplined for Chelsea although look out for there batting will take it up to a few attacks this year.
Parkdale because im biased?

Back