South Division 2011/12

Ok Redifine i will have an uneducated crack at tipping also.
Port to win easily over Tangy....too much firepower and depth.
Beena over Chelt....i don't know much about Chelt so tipping on Lamb factor alone.
Brighton to win close one over Mentone.....Brightons 2 young opening bowlers showed promise a few years ago,they could win it.
Old Ment to get over the top of stubben Chelsea.....based on home advantage if that makes any difference.
Hampton to win at Parkdale....im biased too hehe.Battle of the Poms and veterans!!!

just had a look at the scores the tang bowling out port melb for 98 is a fair effort!
Beena/lamb racking up the runs again pretty impressive start!
assuming the mentone brighton game has reverted back to normal conditions seeings they only bowled 65 over...
old mentonians should chase those runs down chelseas bowling wasnt that great first round
and parkdale looking good!

GO THE TANG!

good, consistent bounce on the deck out at Peter Robertson Oval, Kangaroo Rd, Murrumbeena? Troy Lamb- wham! nice start to the season- 700 runs? do I hear 800?

I'll tell you what was disappointing...watching the bonbeach players work hard to get proceedings underway while the port melbourne skipper walked in and out every half hour moaning to the umpire, with a new excuse every time he came out! Bit worried I reckon...

Impessive start from Murrumbeena and Parkdale. Would be terrific to see Murrumbeena back in Senior Division. Lamb dominance continues with a ton against the Cheltenham rabble, I'll put my $1 on him redefine.

Impessive start from Murrumbeena and Parkdale. Would be terrific to see Murrumbeena back in Senior Division. Lamb dominance continues with a ton against the Cheltenham rabble, I'll put my $1 on him redefine.
Your prob right on lamb but one can only hope

Losing 8/33 to stumble over the line (Parkdale) was hardly impressive.

Lets hope Cheltenham loses all their games this year and end up back in South A with all the other rable teams. Their players and supporters are a disgrace. Too carry on like they do every week must be embarrassing for the few good blokes in that club

Well done to former East Malvern junior Seb Gotch who made 100 the other week opening the batting for Melbourne with Brad Hodge....the kid can seriously play....captain of the Australian under 19s also.

EMCC has an amazing junior program...pity about their seniors.

Lets hope Cheltenham loses all their games this year and end up back in South A with all the other rable teams. Their players and supporters are a disgrace. Too carry on like they do every week must be embarrassing for the few good blokes in that club
Find this hard to believe from what I've heard...

Well i thought law of averages would mean they would have one or two decent blokes but your probably right they wouldnt have any. No good players and no good blokes enjoy South A next year Cheltenham.

Well i thought law of averages would mean they would have one or two decent blokes but your probably right they wouldnt have any. No good players and no good blokes enjoy South A next year Cheltenham.

more than a few good blokes, but if you're gunna let the mongrels take over your club you have to expect tarring with the same brush. No-one should accept playing with a drop kick, whether it's a quiet word from a senior player, or action from the committee steering the club- you'd hope someone takes responsibility for how you want your club represented. A few beers after a game with the opposition only occurs when the respect for the opposition exists in both changerooms.

Back