Special Edition of: The BC Times

Your Opinion?

• Grapedo is a pain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Special Edition of: The BC Times

Biggie;302896 said:
If we did that we'd go a long way towards winning....

Hey Biggie.

We'll see you on the field. But we may still be a bit hungover from our clean sweep of the Nuggets.

Dirk Kuyt;302881 said:
So, you plan on bowling us out in 50 overs in the Test Semi final hey.

We'll see about that.

my oath we do.

What is your team plan to stay out in the field for 200 overs max and restrict us to 600 ? :p

Dirk Kuyt;302955 said:
Hey Biggie.

We'll see you on the field. But we may still be a bit hungover from our clean sweep of the Nuggets.

We won't be able to tell Dirk.

You guys play like drunks anyway. :p

grapedo;303120 said:
my oath we do.

What is your team plan to stay out in the field for 200 overs max and restrict us to 600 ? :p

Our plan is to bat first, make 912 and then bowl you guys out for 61 and 111, therefore winning by an innings and the biggest margin ever seen in cricket history.

Dirk Kuyt;303135 said:
Our plan is to bat first, make 912 and then bowl you guys out for 61 and 111, therefore winning by an innings and the biggest margin ever seen in cricket history.

:D
Well we will see about that as well.

grapedo;303139 said:
Well we will see about that as well.

We'll be 0-912 declared at stumps on Day 1 and then you'll be all out twice by Day 2, including two massive scores of golden ducks for grapedo in both innings.

A masterful batting and keeping performance it will be, with 6 dropped catches.

Dirk Kuyt;303147 said:
We'll be 0-912 declared at stumps on Day 1 and then you'll be all out twice by Day 2, including two massive scores of golden ducks for grapedo in both innings.

A masterful batting and keeping performance it will be, with 6 dropped catches.

Is that just nerves that I will make a dream debut ?

grapedo;303149 said:
Is that just nerves that I will make a dream debut ?

I couldn't care less whether or not you make your debut.

You could change keepers every week. They will still always perform roughly the same, catches and runs down the order, very, very rarely will they make a century and they take a few catches every match anyway.

So... if you're lucky, you'll make a duck in both innings because if you actually perform well you'll get your hopes up and come crashing back down to earth.

Dirk Kuyt;303153 said:
I couldn't care less whether or not you make your debut.

You could change keepers every week. They will still always perform roughly the same, catches and runs down the order, very, very rarely will they make a century and they take a few catches every match anyway.

So... if you're lucky, you'll make a duck in both innings because if you actually perform well you'll get your hopes up and come crashing back down to earth.

yeah true.

I am just enjoying the emotional high I was on about my debut. :D
But there is no gaurantee of that anymore apparently :mad:

Probably because you've created more controversy than anything and it'll be a backwards step for the Wizards to bring you in for your debut in a Semi-Final; if you lose that match there is no more matches for the season for the Wizards.

They're at this point without you and they'll probably go into this match without you.

Oh and you suck.

Unfortunately things have arisen and I have been labeled "mediocre"

By a n00b.

Might have to rethink my decisions.

Biggie;303163 said:
Unfortunately things have arisen and I have been labeled "mediocre"

By a n00b.

Might have to rethink my decisions.

Mediocre? As in Nigel Mediocre, former West Ham Captain now Aston Villa midfielder turned backup Right Back?

He's as Mediocre as they come, so if you were even more Mediocre than he, you are in some trouble.

I don't think you're Mediocre though, you're a gun bloke, a top cricketer, a legend off the field (with your antics with the females) and well... as for your Captaincy, some things are better left unsaid.

Biggie Mediocre.

Dirk Kuyt;303166 said:
Mediocre? As in Nigel Mediocre, former West Ham Captain now Aston Villa midfielder turned backup Right Back?

He's as Mediocre as they come, so if you were even more Mediocre than he, you are in some trouble.

I don't think you're Mediocre though, you're a gun bloke, a top cricketer, a legend off the field (with your antics with the females) and well... as for your Captaincy, some things are better left unsaid.

Biggie Mediocre.

Well the way he mantains a player captain relationship says it all.

Grapedo is paranoid.

The whole world is against him.

Good luck to whoever picks him up.

Although after my new thread he may find it hard.

Biggie;303172 said:
Grapedo is paranoid.

The whole world is against him.

Good luck to whoever picks him up.

Although after my new thread he may find it hard.

I haven't been officially relaesed yet.

There is no valid reson for it.

You have now.

Next time, be a little more subtle when dealing with your skipper. Dont call him mediocre.

Bye. :)

Biggie;303183 said:
You have now.

Next time, be a little more subtle when dealing with your skipper. Dont call him mediocre.

Bye. :)

Okay and like you were subtle with me ?
Hi :)

grapedo;303190 said:
Okay and like you were subtle with me ?
Hi :)

I think grapedo, you deserve a l0lz0rzskatez r0flc0pterz!!!111oneone!!!wtfpwned!!!111

Grapedo he doesnt have to be subtle with you hes the captain.

Now trust me any everyone esle here Biggie is a great person and always willing to help others out and yet he got pissed with you.....I wonder why?

Maybe because you go around everyone writing useless shit and realling annoying everyone including your captain?

Back