St Albans Road Cup Game 1

Re: St Albans Road Cup Game 1

thommy_rissole;295037 said:
He is styling his hair and Christmas shopping with a look to purchase 2-stripe tube socks.

cracker of a post riss, wetting myself. i think he's shpping for a new pair of sunnies as the ones he has been sporting the last 10 seasons are the old safety glasses, they look hot with the blond mullet.

thommy_rissole;294764 said:
Thomsons T-20 Side

Adrian Saltalamacchia
Sean O'Neill
Benjamin Smiljanic
Dean Riches
Chris Strods
James McCoy
Patrick O'Neill
Martyn East
Matthew Jaimeson
Tom O'Neill
Ben Trezise

x factor is beam ball benny, when he gets them to bounce he can really trouble the bats. he wont read this as he cant use a computer

pencil in 11;295095 said:
x factor is beam ball benny, when he gets them to bounce he can really trouble the bats. he wont read this as he cant use a computer

Don't worry I've printed out a copy for him

Is this the Thomson self appreciation society????????????:confused:

Anyway you guys are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For you Thomson blokes that don't know Nikola Milan Benjamen Smiljanic (I think thats right:D) he's the angry red head bloke with tatts everywhere.:p

Seriously though whats the chances of him turning up to a Thursday game? he hates cricket on a Saturday enough.:(

thevetran;295125 said:

a for effort;295135 said:
Thanks Vet you guys are ok too :)

We will find out at 6 bells tomorrow.....
D_DayImage1.jpg

I see the cash has be plunged on the Tigers late with Murray out of the side, bring your helmets anyway it could be the old two card trick;) Two Card Tricks - Video

ps I see Pin11 is confident in the Tigers whacking 25 hard earned big ones on the supasaints:D

There is only one certainty tomorrow night!!!!!!!!!!! That is it will be cold and blowing a farkin gale at Breakwater.....................................Do we have the guts................Do we have the skill..........................Do we have the desire........................Do we have the ball in the freezer.........................Do we tamper with the ropes when Thomson bat............................................We farkin do what we need to ........
RockyBalboa.jpg

thevetran;295146 said:
There is only one certainty tomorrow night!!!!!!!!!!! That is it will be cold and blowing a farkin gale at Breakwater.....................................Do we have the guts................Do we have the skill..........................Do we have the desire........................Do we have the ball in the freezer.........................Do we tamper with the ropes when Thomson bat............................................We farkin do what we need to ........
RockyBalboa.jpg

Ahhh Vet:D:D

thevetran;295125 said:

If we understood your leggo-related banter we would probably join in that too :eek:

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;295143 said:
I see the cash has be plunged on the Tigers late with Murray out of the side, bring your helmets anyway it could be the old two card trick;) Two Card Tricks - Video

I hope Murray does play and opens the bowling, a4e has been talking himself up all week.

a for effort said:
I'm going to hit him for 6, mutliple times.

a for effort is claiming he is going to get one of the square tonight, look out Supersaints! Tanner St Factories are in danger.

+

We've got the X Factor in Beam Ball Benny, bring your helmets Supersaints... Re: BEAMBALLS!!

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;295129 said:
For you Thomson blokes that don't know Nikola Milan Benjamen Smiljanic (I think thats right:D) he's the angry red head bloke with tatts everywhere.:p

Seriously though whats the chances of him turning up to a Thursday game? he hates cricket on a Saturday enough.:(

He'll be there with his tatt's on ready to tear apart the attack!
Hope the ground is big enough for the red headed midget!

thommy_rissole;295318 said:
I hope Murray does play and opens the bowling, a4e has been talking himself up all week.

a for effort is claiming he is going to get one of the square tonight, look out Supersaints! Tanner St Factories are in danger.
!

I just downed a mad protein shake and my guns are rippling :p </sarcasm>

It's gonna be hard to hit anyone anywhere batting at 8. Jerk

a for effort;295374 said:
I just downed a mad protein shake and my guns are rippling :p </sarcasm>

It's gonna be hard to hit anyone anywhere batting at 8. Jerk

8 !
When did you get promoted?
I've only got Beam Ball Benny behind you in my line-up.

Futaketa F-11 !

thommy_rissole;295380 said:
8 !
When did you get promoted?
I've only got Beam Ball Benny behind you in my line-up.

Futaketa F-11 !

Fell off desk chair, broke my ankle. I'm out

Used to sit back at training and watch smelly launch murray and Jonsey all over Grinter No.2. If smelly is sober then st.Albans win. Smelly with a quick pot or 2 at HQ Thomson to win easy. HQ just finished putting up foam window coverings so ShaneBourneWarne doesnt get hit into the pub. . . .

Go Tigers. . . .

Back