St Albans Road Cup Game 1

Re: St Albans Road Cup Game 1

thommy_rissole;295316 said:
If we understood your leggo-related banter we would probably join in that too :eek:

Ok.....Lego related banter is used as a reference to what people may term nuffers.............ie Queenscliff cricket club...........ie to the pavillion off big cricket ...........There are many people who play with lego most of them little kids....................BUT there are also some very very strange men who never graduated to mechano then graduated to a REAL hammer or a REAL saw................................THIS IS WHAT PLAYING WITH LEGO'S MEANS

IT means you are a nuffer!!!!!!!!!!!:D

thommy_rissole;295564 said:
Geez there has been some Vbookie 'cash' splurged on this match :eek:

how exciting is this..... R1 best of three series, wish i could not go to training and crack a can watching u guys.:cool:

crying_fans.jpg

hey bourney, I took a drive past Godfrey St on the way home!!!!!!!:D

Then I did a U turn and came back to back to Breakwater Reserve and i saw a sign it said
SP-073-0167_24_36~Winners-Posters.jpg

Is that 4 zip?????????????????????? :D

supersaintjohnny;295932 said:
We batted first and were 5-175, and bowled out Thommy for 150.

Congratulations to the St Albans/Breakwater boys on a good win. They now take a 1-0 lead heading into the Christmas break.

Thomson were well outplayed in this match.

As always game was played in good spirits and we had a great laugh, would do a match report but St Albans have the score book so i will leave it up to them ;)

Sean O'Leary MOTM in my opinion.

Hate it how i am Vbroke :mad:

thevetran;295700 said:
crying_fans.jpg

hey bourney, I took a drive past Godfrey St on the way home!!!!!!

Then I did a U turn and came back to back to Breakwater Reserve and i saw a sign it said
SP-073-0167_24_36~Winners-Posters.jpg

Is that 4 zip??????????????????????

Was driving down St Albans Rd on the way home from Breakwater and this sign came up.... i just had to go left into Thomson and let the St Albans boys continue on down the road :eek:

losers.jpg

tigers_42_353x470.jpg

The word coming out of the St.Albans camp last night as they walked off the ground to a standing applause was

'One Hand on the Cup'.

By the way St.Albans Captain Jay Addy has got into the christmas spirit for all the kids down at St.Albans and has elected to be Santa Claus this year. . . .:D

Back