subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

1six1;220977 said:
I think you better read the brown doggy dog's posts again then and then i think you will see who has no idea wat there talking about m8
he has no idea how Melton cc works and never will so i think you should prob have a little word to your m8 brown doggy dog about keeping his trap shut @|;) thanks M8

Yeah thats noted.
We shouldn't comment on the inside of your club where as you shouldn't comment on the inside of our club.
If you were to read over i never said he knew what was going on in your club.

1six1;220977 said:
I think you better read the brown doggy dog's posts again then and then i think you will see who has no idea wat there talking about m8
he has no idea how Melton cc works and never will so i think you should prob have a little word to your m8 brown doggy dog about keeping his trap shut @|;) thanks M8

Yeah thats noted.
We shouldn't comment on the inside of your club where as you shouldn't comment on the inside of our club.
If you were to read over i never said he knew what was going on in your club.

Re: Young Willy Lad

simmo;220973 said:
YWL, haven't heard from you in a while. Are you grounded and not allowed to use the computer? Did mum find you looking at sites you shouldn't have been on?

Now, I know how you are up to date with all the 28 clubs in Subbies Cricket, and your opinions on this forum are very much anticipated, dissected, and discussed. Can you please inform us of the latest movements of all players, and any other rumours that you may have heard from all your informants in the Sub District Fraternity?

Shit Simmo we have missed your unrivaled humour.
I wish when i grow up to be big and strong i could be as funny as you one day.
Keep up the good work cob.

simmo;220973 said:
YWL, haven't heard from you in a while. Are you grounded and not allowed to use the computer? Did mum find you looking at sites you shouldn't have been on?

Now, I know how you are up to date with all the 28 clubs in Subbies Cricket, and your opinions on this forum are very much anticipated, dissected, and discussed. Can you please inform us of the latest movements of all players, and any other rumours that you may have heard from all your informants in the Sub District Fraternity?

Shit Simmo we have missed your unrivaled humour.
I wish when i grow up to be big and strong i could be as funny as you one day.
Keep up the good work cob.

The MONEY MAN;220976 said:
I heard rumors that Young SILLY Lad is off to Willy colts got offered a batting spot at 10 and 4th change bowler for the 5TH'S so just want too hear it from the horses mouth? Wat is so appealing about the hard wickets young SILLY Lad?

Great stuff Money Bags that really added a lot to the conversation.
You are my hero@|

The MONEY MAN;220976 said:
I heard rumors that Young SILLY Lad is off to Willy colts got offered a batting spot at 10 and 4th change bowler for the 5TH'S so just want too hear it from the horses mouth? Wat is so appealing about the hard wickets young SILLY Lad?

You are my hero@|

Young Willi Lad;221025 said:
You are my hero@|

Great that u are looking up to such a great role model. Mate im sorry not even i would like to take u and your ability under my wing because there is nothing i could do and in that case nothing anybody can do to help you. Best shot is too take up down ball or what ever else you do durig PLAYTIME at school. So quit wasting your play lunch time drinking pop tops and eating rollups and concentrate on your down ball.@|@|

Young Willi Lad;221025 said:
You are my hero@|

Great that u are looking up to such a great role model. Mate im sorry not even i would like to take u and your ability under my wing because there is nothing i could do and in that case nothing anybody can do to help you. Best shot is too take up down ball or what ever else you do durig PLAYTIME at school. So quit wasting your play lunch time drinking pop tops and eating rollups and concentrate on your down ball.@|@|

*DaNcE HeRo*;220953 said:
noone asks you how you went, every sat night you get on and tell everyone that you got 20 off 60 balls and did the job... whatever!!! maybe you need to be more team orientated instead of worrying about yourself too much and telling people about yourself on here... you have even got to the point 2 pages ago where your calling yourself a 'good bloke' hahah give me a spell... thats not for you to say... thats were young willy fag comes in and backs you up and says your a top bloke but obviously he doesnt think so because he hasnt.. ytour the bloke around the club that everyone laughs AT not with

so you think i didnt deserve a subbies game and stole a spot.... damn right... now you and me have something in common because you STOLE a championship medal, prob the most ordinary player ever to win one...

shows what kind of a bloke you are trying to start a feud with heath and melton hey??? interesting you bring up his name as i never named anyone.

bahahahahaha see what you come up with when your backs against the wall......cmon david grow up a little........we deffinately havnt got some thing in common......ive been up to accept my medal you havnt yet........twice@|i might have stolen 1........being 12th man fair enough.....but the other 2 granny/champ final i with ''my'' teamates deserved the both of them.....what a year that was........all 3 hang proudly and you dont know till youve got 1.......and you admit you stole a spot in the subbies team.......bahahahahahaha you idiot.....

oh yeh you did.........lets go back a few pages shall we.......
im not starting any feuds just relaying the message from ''you'' and what was said in a private message..........plenty of times before like this 1 what ive said in a private mssg has some how been posted on here.........no probs cause im running you melton boys around like little primary school children that you are........you really think there's any truth in what i say in a private mssg................hahahaha you's are the fools and love giggling when you are on the back foot.........there's been plenty of that lately..........

cheers cant wait for the season to start........:D

*DaNcE HeRo*;220953 said:
noone asks you how you went, every sat night you get on and tell everyone that you got 20 off 60 balls and did the job... whatever!!! maybe you need to be more team orientated instead of worrying about yourself too much and telling people about yourself on here... you have even got to the point 2 pages ago where your calling yourself a 'good bloke' hahah give me a spell... thats not for you to say... thats were young willy fag comes in and backs you up and says your a top bloke but obviously he doesnt think so because he hasnt.. ytour the bloke around the club that everyone laughs AT not with

so you think i didnt deserve a subbies game and stole a spot.... damn right... now you and me have something in common because you STOLE a championship medal, prob the most ordinary player ever to win one...

shows what kind of a bloke you are trying to start a feud with heath and melton hey??? interesting you bring up his name as i never named anyone.

bahahahahaha see what you come up with when your backs against the wall......cmon david grow up a little........we deffinately havnt got some thing in common......ive been up to accept my medal you havnt yet........twice@|i might have stolen 1........being 12th man fair enough.....but the other 2 granny/champ final i with ''my'' teamates deserved the both of them.....what a year that was........all 3 hang proudly and you dont know till youve got 1.......and you admit you stole a spot in the subbies team.......bahahahahahaha you idiot.....

im not starting any feuds just relaying the message from ''you'' and what was said in a private message..........plenty of times before like this 1 what ive said in a private mssg has some how been posted on here.........no probs cause im running you melton boys around like little primary school children that you are........you really think there's any truth in what i say in a private mssg................hahahaha you's are the fools and love giggling when you are on the back foot.........there's been plenty of that lately..........

Young Willi Lad;220969 said:
Boys how about we all hold our horses.
Weapo doesn't need me to come on here and tell him he is a good bloke because he knows that i and everyone else at the club thinks that way.
I cant be on here every three seconds at the moment it is exam time.

Don't write stuff that you have no clue about boys, one thing that none of you know is how well the brown doggy dog is respected down at point gellibrand.
Lift your game boys and dogga don't get sucked in and don't sink to there levels mate.

i love it ywl........just call me the brown ''snake'' from now on........@|

Young Willi Lad;220969 said:
Boys how about we all hold our horses.
Weapo doesn't need me to come on here and tell him he is a good bloke because he knows that i and everyone else at the club thinks that way.
I cant be on here every three seconds at the moment it is exam time.

Don't write stuff that you have no clue about boys, one thing that none of you know is how well the brown doggy dog is respected down at point gellibrand.
Lift your game boys and dogga don't get sucked in and don't sink to there levels mate.

i love it ywl........just call me the brown ''snake'' from now on........@|

weapons05/06;221034 said:
bahahahahaha see what you come up with when your backs against the wall......cmon david grow up a little........we deffinately havnt got some thing in common......ive been up to accept my medal you havnt yet........twicei might have stolen 1........being 12th man fair enough.....but the other 2 granny/champ final i with ''my'' teamates deserved the both of them.....what a year that was........all 3 hang proudly and you dont know till youve got 1.......and you admit you stole a spot in the subbies team.......bahahahahahaha you idiot.....

That's fine weapo keep talking crap and talking yourself up
wait till after chrissy and we will see who is on the back foot m8 when concrete has them whistleing past your nose:eek::D
fair to say you will be
crapping yourself and jumping around like a cat on a hot tin roof ;)

weapons05/06;221034 said:
bahahahahaha see what you come up with when your backs against the wall......cmon david grow up a little........we deffinately havnt got some thing in common......ive been up to accept my medal you havnt yet........twicei might have stolen 1........being 12th man fair enough.....but the other 2 granny/champ final i with ''my'' teamates deserved the both of them.....what a year that was........all 3 hang proudly and you dont know till youve got 1.......and you admit you stole a spot in the subbies team.......bahahahahahaha you idiot.....

wait till after chrissy and we will see who is on the back foot m8 when concrete has them whistleing past your nose:eek::D
fair to say you will be

1six1;221063 said:
fair to say you will be

hey 1poof1........

any chance you can read over post's directed at my self and david that none of it involves you.......stop thinking your important.........you box hill

im might not be playing after chrissy........i might be at lake's........:confused:

now very interesting listening on S.E.N today saying that any 1 who is a good cricketer and wants to earn some good dollars and win a premiership is to ring the station and the station will pass over the details for the melton c.c contact........funny stuff i thought........and d/h if you get too many good players you might find yourself in the magoos.........

i say totally wrong way to go about winning a premiership.....

1six1;221063 said:
fair to say you will be

hey 1poof1........

any chance you can read over post's directed at my self and david that none of it involves you.......stop thinking your important.........you box hill

im might not be playing after chrissy........i might be at lake's........:confused:

now very interesting listening on S.E.N today saying that any 1 who is a good cricketer and wants to earn some good dollars and win a premiership is to ring the station and the station will pass over the details for the melton c.c contact........funny stuff i thought........and d/h if you get too many good players you might find yourself in the magoos.........

weapons05/06;221081 said:
hey 1poof1........

Quality

hey 1poof1........

Quality

hey 1poof1........

and weapons comes up with another one of his great calls
1poof1 :eek:ouch
keep up the great work@|

hey 1poof1........

and weapons comes up with another one of his great calls
1poof1 :eek:ouch
keep up the great work@|

weapons.. its funny you think that when i say you stole a medal i was talking about the 12th man business.. well i wasnt because i dont count that as winning the champ final for 'you' what i was talking about is how you stole a spot in the good willy team that won the champ final 2 years ago.. clearly didnt deserve it ;)

i have had you on the back foot for the last few weeks weapo, your come backs have been sub par my friend.. and now your throwing in cheap shots saying i 'supposably' sent you a private message about pritchard... everyone knows like you just said you lie about private messages... your a tool, i wonder when sheedy will pull you aside and tell you to pull your head in on this site again like he did last year.

weapons.. its funny you think that when i say you stole a medal i was talking about the 12th man business.. well i wasnt because i dont count that as winning the champ final for 'you' what i was talking about is how you stole a spot in the good willy team that won the champ final 2 years ago.. clearly didnt deserve it ;)

i have had you on the back foot for the last few weeks weapo, your come backs have been sub par my friend.. and now your throwing in cheap shots saying i 'supposably' sent you a private message about pritchard... everyone knows like you just said you lie about private messages... your a tool, i wonder when sheedy will pull you aside and tell you to pull your head in on this site again like he did last year.

*DaNcE HeRo*;221122 said:

Mate im sick and tired of this subject about whether or not Dogga deserved his championship medal in 06/07. He made 88 in the semi final and without that Willi might never have got to the Grand Final or the Championship final.
But lets move on it was two years ago now.

*DaNcE HeRo*;221122 said:

Mate im sick and tired of this subject about whether or not Dogga deserved his championship medal in 06/07. He made 88 in the semi final and without that Willi might never have got to the Grand Final or the Championship final.

Rodney Hogg recruiting for Melton What next ?

Big shoes to fill at Taylors Lakes .....Paul Thomas

Big shoes

are you up to it weapon

Rodney Hogg recruiting for Melton What next ?

Big shoes to fill at Taylors Lakes .....Paul Thomas

Big shoes

are you up to it weapon

Young Willi Lad;221128 said:

So you have to be told when to stick up for a "mate" hey young silly lad? It takes all of us to say why aren't you sticking up for the taylors lake wannabe before you get on hear and post something? Really c'mon u are not in school now mate. You don't have to ask for the teachers permission......Maybe you don't even like old mate weopo????????????????

Young Willi Lad;221128 said:

So you have to be told when to stick up for a "mate" hey young silly lad? It takes all of us to say why aren't you sticking up for the taylors lake wannabe before you get on hear and post something? Really c'mon u are not in school now mate. You don't have to ask for the teachers permission......Maybe you don't even like old mate weopo????????????????

slogsweep100;221144 said:
Bubba is it true you have the job on Dance Hero this week ???

Should be an epic encounter on saturday! Who will win in your eyes slogsweep? U have already metioned the key match up for the game but i might have to go with the centrals boys because rumors are that diggers magoos coach is out with a knee and his nickname down there is TD. (The Difference)

Should be an epic encounter on saturday! Who will win in your eyes slogsweep? U have already metioned the key match up for the game but i might have to go with the centrals boys because rumors are that diggers magoos coach is out with a knee and his nickname down there is TD. (The Difference)

yep all true ive got the job this week it could be the best 2 man show diggers rest has ever seen! going to be a show thats for sure...the flair that us 2 will put on will be something to see@|and we both now how to celebrate a goal should be a real contest!:D

yep all true ive got the job this week it could be the best 2 man show diggers rest has ever seen! going to be a show thats for sure...the flair that us 2 will put on will be something to see@|and we both now how to celebrate a goal should be a real contest!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back