subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

Guys, leave the personal stuff out of it. If you want to sledge, do it on the field in round one, this is not the place for personal insults.

I'm sure there are a lot more important things to talk about for the subbies league (i.e fixtures, pre-season, movements etc).

Guys, leave the personal stuff out of it. If you want to sledge, do it on the field in round one, this is not the place for personal insults.

I'm sure there are a lot more important things to talk about for the subbies league (i.e fixtures, pre-season, movements etc).

great work weapo
getting ljp86 onto us |@
like he said keep the personal crap to yourself thanks

great work weapo
getting ljp86 onto us |@
like he said keep the personal crap to yourself thanks

The MONEY MAN;221694 said:
Weopo u had a go at dance hero when he said a "personal" thing as a joke and u had a cry .........now you get personal and not even as a joke|@|@.....u cannot call some ones old man a cheat which is wat u did..... if u want to get personal with us then we will get personal with u.....don't sook up then do that exact same thing....u are a goose and a pathetic low individual...Have fun at lakes because if u stay in the subbies i wouldn't want to face concrete.....u idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!|@

how did you see the big game on saturday money man???

The MONEY MAN;221694 said:
Weopo u had a go at dance hero when he said a "personal" thing as a joke and u had a cry .........now you get personal and not even as a joke|@|@.....u cannot call some ones old man a cheat which is wat u did..... if u want to get personal with us then we will get personal with u.....don't sook up then do that exact same thing....u are a goose and a pathetic low individual...Have fun at lakes because if u stay in the subbies i wouldn't want to face concrete.....u idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!|@

Bubba;221797 said:

Bubba it was a great specticle although we didn't get the anticipated match up it was still great. There was a bit of everything. Great goals followed by some cheeky finger celebrations along with some horrific injuries........There were high flyers(attempts anyway) and some true inspirational acts of bravery to get back on the field....:D
Great game!!!!!!!! Bubba gets the votes!!!!!!!!

Bubba;221797 said:

Bubba it was a great specticle although we didn't get the anticipated match up it was still great. There was a bit of everything. Great goals followed by some cheeky finger celebrations along with some horrific injuries........There were high flyers(attempts anyway) and some true inspirational acts of bravery to get back on the field....:D
Great game!!!!!!!! Bubba gets the votes!!!!!!!!

Subbies Season 08/09

First posting in this forum - gday all. Just a bit curious as to what the grounds are like in the Northern Section of the Subbies comp? Ie) Good Decks, Big/Small Grounds, quick outfields etc... Played in the Southern Comp last season and am keen to learn a bit about what to expect in the upcoming season.

Cheers.

Subbies Season 08/09

First posting in this forum - gday all. Just a bit curious as to what the grounds are like in the Northern Section of the Subbies comp? Ie) Good Decks, Big/Small Grounds, quick outfields etc... Played in the Southern Comp last season and am keen to learn a bit about what to expect in the upcoming season.

Cheers.

Re: Subbies Season 08/09

Art Vandalay;221818 said:

Cheers.

Art, if your game is half as good as your name, you'll make 400 runs, take 25 wickets and make the team of the year. Hope you open the batting with Dr Van Nostram.

Art Vandalay;221818 said:

Cheers.

Art, if your game is half as good as your name, you'll make 400 runs, take 25 wickets and make the team of the year. Hope you open the batting with Dr Van Nostram.

any chance we can stick to cricket rather than crap football somewhere out near Melton? Get on Big Footy if that's what you want to talk about.

Surely there is news coming from clubs other than Melton and Wiliamstown...

any chance we can stick to cricket rather than crap football somewhere out near Melton? Get on Big Footy if that's what you want to talk about.

10cc;221865 said:

Ah, you must be thinking of our leggie 'Dr. Van Nostrand.' Quality spinner who gives them a massive tweak.

Or are you thinking of our all-rounder 'Peter Van Nostrum?' Both are big characters around the club...

10cc;221865 said:

Ah, you must be thinking of our leggie 'Dr. Van Nostrand.' Quality spinner who gives them a massive tweak.

Or are you thinking of our all-rounder 'Peter Van Nostrum?' Both are big characters around the club...

ellabroz;221903 said:

Agreed@|

ellabroz;221903 said:

Agreed@|

ellabroz;221903 said:

well instead of sooking about it
y don't you write something about cricket then or some news from another club :confused:
and you wern't in the footy convo anyway mate so it's none of your buisness and stick to your own convo ;)
thanks mate @|

ellabroz;221903 said:

y don't you write something about cricket then or some news from another club :confused:
and you wern't in the footy convo anyway mate so it's none of your buisness and stick to your own convo ;)
thanks mate @|

1six1;221914 said:
thanks mate @|

Did u go on a holiday for a few days 1six1?

1six1;221914 said:
thanks mate @|

The MONEY MAN;221926 said:

Yeh mate just thought i would have a little holiday for 4 days ;)
I think the holiday freshened me up a bit
no more wasting space from me haha :D

The MONEY MAN;221926 said:

Yeh mate just thought i would have a little holiday for 4 days ;)
I think the holiday freshened me up a bit
no more wasting space from me haha :D

1six1, if you want to have a private conversation, do it elsewhere.

As you seem to be a bit thick, this forum is about subbies cricket. Should be pretty easy for even yourself to understand.

As for me, I play for Coburg. News from there is that we've signed Mick Lewis and we're waiting for the Captain/Coach to be finalised. Also, there's a possibility that Coburg VFL may be moving to Craigiburn, so we'll become the number 1 tenant at City Oval.

As you seem to be a bit thick, this forum is about subbies cricket. Should be pretty easy for even yourself to understand.

As for me, I play for Coburg. News from there is that we've signed Mick Lewis and we're waiting for the Captain/Coach to be finalised. Also, there's a possibility that Coburg VFL may be moving to Craigiburn, so we'll become the number 1 tenant at City Oval.

ellabroz;221964 said:

You have done a pretty good job to get Mick Lewis! That is a big pick up. Does he live out there now or was the offer to good to refuse?

ellabroz;221964 said:

You have done a pretty good job to get Mick Lewis! That is a big pick up. Does he live out there now or was the offer to good to refuse?

ellabroz, maybe it is easier to do it here because there was more than 2 people in the convo.
so rather than having 3 seperate private convo's going its easier to just have the 1. ;)
anyway footy talks over
mick lewis hey ... interesting :confused:

ellabroz, maybe it is easier to do it here because there was more than 2 people in the convo.
so rather than having 3 seperate private convo's going its easier to just have the 1. ;)
anyway footy talks over
mick lewis hey ... interesting :confused:

Ellabroz i reckon you will find
Edwards is Captain of Coburg and i think Billy Blair is coach

Other news (to be confirmed)

Sullivan from Sunshine to Altona

Radford to Brunswick !!!!

heard that Holmes may be an out at Yarraville as well , but they may have picked up a quality allrounder as captain coach ,The type thats not intimidated by anyone

Brian Wheelahan back to Melton , with Blake Ivory , Brad Jones From Essendon and a premier 1st XI bowler from down south.

You seem refreshed 161 , "break" seems to have done you plenty of good

Ellabroz i reckon you will find
Edwards is Captain of Coburg and i think Billy Blair is coach

Other news (to be confirmed)

Sullivan from Sunshine to Altona

Radford to Brunswick !!!!

heard that Holmes may be an out at Yarraville as well , but they may have picked up a quality allrounder as captain coach ,The type thats not intimidated by anyone

Brian Wheelahan back to Melton , with Blake Ivory , Brad Jones From Essendon and a premier 1st XI bowler from down south.

You seem refreshed 161 , "break" seems to have done you plenty of good

haha i am refreshed and ready to go :D
and im not planning on having another break for a little while ;)

haha i am refreshed and ready to go :D
and im not planning on having another break for a little while ;)

haha yeh i agree

wat about the new zealanders not shaking hands lol

I say good on em ... Pommy's didn't deserve anything

haha yeh i agree

wat about the new zealanders not shaking hands lol

I say good on em ... Pommy's didn't deserve anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back