subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Young Willi Lad;353963 said:
Yes Rohan Obst has signed with Williamstown.
Will be a very good inclusion along with Specks back should see our bowling stocks boosted.

I mean this with all due respect but who is Roahn Obst ??

BCC1842;354051 said:

Has played a few seasons with Footscray.
Last year took 35 wickets for them, 32 in the 2's and 3 in the 1's.
You would think he would do really well in the Subbies this coming season.

BCC1842;354051 said:

Young Willi Lad;354058 said:

and before that essendon.......

um really good pick up unsure of how he bats possibly is an allrounder definately a bowler who could rack up 15-20 overs a game......

former williamstown jnr.....

hussler hussler hussler........no more sh1t mssgs please:eek:

Young Willi Lad;354058 said:

um really good pick up unsure of how he bats possibly is an allrounder definately a bowler who could rack up 15-20 overs a game......

*DaNcE HeRo*;353549 said:
hewitt has signed with altona. sangakkarra to melton to replace kight to north melbourne. my neck is getting a bit sore from the 2 medals im wearing at the moment, might have to take 1 off.... hmm the premiership one or the championship one??

how did we manage to get hold of sangakkarra dance hero? what did we offer him? somewhere to stay in melton south and a job at ollies?

*DaNcE HeRo*;353549 said:
hewitt has signed with altona. sangakkarra to melton to replace kight to north melbourne. my neck is getting a bit sore from the 2 medals im wearing at the moment, might have to take 1 off.... hmm the premiership one or the championship one??

how did we manage to get hold of sangakkarra dance hero? what did we offer him? somewhere to stay in melton south and a job at ollies?

weapons05/06;354064 said:

hahaha I know you love em'..........:D

weapons05/06;354064 said:

hahaha I know you love em'..........:D

p-toe;354506 said:
Obst, from memory, batted at 10 or 11 in the Footscray 2nds.

Yeh i remember him coming to training a couple of years back, didn't seem the best bat, I think his bowling will be enough though.

p-toe;354506 said:
Obst, from memory, batted at 10 or 11 in the Footscray 2nds.

Yeh i remember him coming to training a couple of years back, didn't seem the best bat, I think his bowling will be enough though.

Young Willi Lad;354508 said:

on the grapevine some bloke from geelong 1's/2's player may be heading down with brenton hodges.......

Young Willi Lad;354508 said:

on the grapevine some bloke from geelong 1's/2's player may be heading down with brenton hodges.......

bucket head;357361 said:
Wonder if any brighton boys can tell us bout some new big signings???
by the way.. anyone interested in playing cricket in geelong with a side that has played finals/premierships in the last 10 years? love to hear from anyone interested.. good quality bat??

bucket head;357361 said:
by the way.. anyone interested in playing cricket in geelong with a side that has played finals/premierships in the last 10 years? love to hear from anyone interested.. good quality bat??

bucket head;357361 said:

It's seems to have been an extremely quiet pre-season in regards to newrecruits. Caulfield and Altona are the only one's that have advertised signing any players of significance. Has anyone out there heard of anyone else of note joining a club?

bucket head;357361 said:

It's seems to have been an extremely quiet pre-season in regards to newrecruits. Caulfield and Altona are the only one's that have advertised signing any players of significance. Has anyone out there heard of anyone else of note joining a club?

bucket head;357361 said:

Yes Bucket .. i can help you out there..... Not a heap to report down at Beach Rd, picked up a couple of handy types for nothing who will play first team cricket.... All big signing's are on the back burner until we re-stock the bank.... just had to fork out 100k for new nets with no help from the council....will be playing our kids this year

bucket head;357361 said:

Yes Bucket .. i can help you out there..... Not a heap to report down at Beach Rd, picked up a couple of handy types for nothing who will play first team cricket.... All big signing's are on the back burner until we re-stock the bank.... just had to fork out 100k for new nets with no help from the council....will be playing our kids this year

The Field;357444 said:

Just on Altona along with their other pick up's .... heard from my contacts in the UK they are also brining out two pommy's one will play in the 1's & the other in the two's both handy cricketers from around devon

The Field;357444 said:

Just on Altona along with their other pick up's .... heard from my contacts in the UK they are also brining out two pommy's one will play in the 1's & the other in the two's both handy cricketers from around devon

BCC1842;357454 said:

Any names on the handy types that you have picked up?

BCC1842;357454 said:

Any names on the handy types that you have picked up?

Hey guys.
I joined subbies last year after playing in a local comp for 10 years.
I found ones cricket to be a decent standard, and most teams were more than welcome to accomodate opposistion teams in for a beer after the game.

Any news on the 20/20 comp that is happening this year? Will it be similiarly run to the primary edge cup in Premier Cricket?

Hey guys.
I found ones cricket to be a decent standard, and most teams were more than welcome to accomodate opposistion teams in for a beer after the game.

Any news on the 20/20 comp that is happening this year? Will it be similiarly run to the primary edge cup in Premier Cricket?

mitchb_2004;357500 said:
Hey guys.

decent standard after playing local cricket.........???

gee your local cricket must have been the gouse........

do you play in a team near the top middle or near the bottom........?

mitchb_2004;357500 said:
Hey guys.

decent standard after playing local cricket.........???

gee your local cricket must have been the gouse........

do you play in a team near the top middle or near the bottom........?

Decent as in pretty good weapons.
Local cricket was just a hit around with the boys, subbies has an element of professionalism.
We are in the east division, finished middle of the road last year but with a few recruits we should do well this year

Local cricket was just a hit around with the boys, subbies has an element of professionalism.
We are in the east division, finished middle of the road last year but with a few recruits we should do well this year

mitchb_2004;357695 said:

mmmmmmm:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back