subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

techno#2;195449 said:
totally wrong willy lad you are an imbosile.a young bloke with a bit of ticker i must admit hope weapons hasnt been telling you what to say?

techno#2youngdumbandfullofcomestuwilsonout

Yeh keep up the dribble techno#2
Just like your master techno#1 a ************!

what is this a willy cricket club thread.if your going to play silly little games piss off and start a new thread up.as weapons is in the two's leave this site for the big boys.that goes for the melton two's players as well.you guys have turned this site into a farce.

Just an update on Beeson or bubba's season stats.
He has made 5 runs in 4 knocks, as i said batting 1 position to high at 10.
And has taken 6 wickets at 27.
6 wickets in 5 games, i would say the captain would be wanting a bit more than 1 wicket a game from an experienced campaigner like the big Gaz beeson.

concrete;195451 said:
how you been performing this year young willy lad?

Wouldn't say ive had an outstanding year but i have done my job for the team nearly everytime i have batted which is what they would want from a kid like me.
What about yourself concrete?

Young Willi Lad;195453 said:
6 wickets in 5 games, i would say the captain would be wanting a bit more than 1 wicket a game from an experienced campaigner like the big Gaz beeson.

well mate you have got it all wrong im not even gaz! haha! you ************! but your so inmature to believe it like your cocksucker of a mate weapons arnt you! so why dont you get a run an do something for your side or you will be in the 3rs in no time! you should go down to the karoke with browny it would be times he would show you a good time you ************ why dont you grow up an f*(& off!:D

Bubba;195456 said:
well mate you have got it all wrong im not even gaz! haha! you ************! but your so inmature to believe it like your cocksucker of a mate weapons arnt you! so why dont you get a run an do something for your side or you will be in the 3rs in no time! you should go down to the karoke with browny it would be times he would show you a good time you ************ why dont you grow up an f*(& off!:D

Lol!
Well if you arent beeson then you are just another ************ who is to scared to show who they are.
Great guts bubba, you must feel real tough hiding behind a false name and not having the balls to tell everyone who you are.
Softc0ck.

Bubba;195456 said:

you grow up n learn how to spell........inmature......hahaha.....gold:eek:

i recon you are the glacier why did you change the tone of your post.......mmmmmm interesting

Bubba;195456 said:

this bubba sounds like a jerk

Young Willi Lad;195457 said:
Lol!
Well if you arent beeson then you are just another ************ who is to scared to show who they are.
Great guts bubba, you must feel real tough hiding behind a false name and not having the balls to tell everyone who you are.
Softc0ck.

well MR JORDAN DOYLE if thats not spelt correclty just tell me you ************... yea you dont give your name out like you an brown dog AKA hotdog have... you usually keep it to yourself you idiot! why dont you just concentrate on your cricket an not on hear because you are no good chipper or should i call you cocko!:D can you please just do something consructive for the team at least next and following games it would be greatful... thanks cobber... all the best for the rest of the year chip and at the karoke with your new best mate! haha!:D

Why dont you young blokes go and play in the sand pit and start your own thread so we can get back to talking about some cricket

Young Willi Lad;195453 said:

gee whizz........im 2 wickets from 1 wont be long before i have 6 on the board.........:rolleyes:

Bubba;195463 said:
well MR JORDAN DOYLE if thats not spelt correclty just tell me you ************... yea you dont give your name out like you an brown dog AKA hotdog have... you usually keep it to yourself you idiot! why dont you just concentrate on your cricket an not on hear because you are no good chipper or should i call you cocko!:D can you please just do something consructive for the team at least next and following games it would be greatful... thanks cobber... all the best for the rest of the year chip and at the karoke with your new best mate! haha!:D

good on him just shows what a girls d1ck you are.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back