subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

Young Willi Lad;195558 said:
You would not happen to be Glenn Laurie then would you?
If so im good.

ive heard of him mate, heard he is a bit of an angry man at times, but dont kn ow why you are good??

seamer;195561 said:
im only a young buck myself cob, still got plenty of years ahead of me, so how do you know you are younger than disco, and how do you know he didnt just start playing cricket a couple of years ago, which would make him a bit above you at the moment wouldnt it??

I have seen the disco and he looks 18 or 19.
Im sticking to my guns that im ahead on age and standard.
So are you Glenn Laurie?

seamer;195563 said:
ive heard of him mate, heard he is a bit of an angry man at times, but dont kn ow why you are good??

Well if your not Laurie then you must not have played 2s yet this year.
I hope for your sake you not in the 3s at melton because by all reports they are a pack of spastics.
With all your talk seamer i would hope you could at least make it into the 2s at the meltors.

Young Willi Lad;195564 said:
I have seen the disco and he looks 18 or 19.
Im sticking to my guns that im ahead on age and standard.
So are you Glenn Laurie?

so who is this disco you are talking about?? lol nah mate im not glenn laurie, i told you im a young buck and he aint..haha

seamer;195567 said:
so who is this disco you are talking about?? lol nah mate im not glenn laurie, i told you im a young buck and he aint..haha

Disco Stu.
Stuart Wilson who is dance hero or techno.

Young Willi Lad;195566 said:
Well if your not Laurie then you must not have played 2s yet this year.
I hope for your sake you not in the 3s at melton because by all reports they are a pack of spastics.
With all your talk seamer i would hope you could at least make it into the 2s at the meltors.

that correct the 3s are struggling this year, but when a club loses 22 players its tough to go good in all grades

seamer;195569 said:
that correct the 3s are struggling this year, but when a club loses 22 players its tough to go good in all grades

Maybe if it was a decent club it would not lose 22 players.
1 last guess on who you are.
One of the Siedlecki sisters?
Maybe Justin?
Dont think you are however.
And if your not, how bout you grow some balls and tell us who you are.

Young Willi Lad;195568 said:
Disco Stu.
Stuart Wilson who is dance hero or techno.

ah young disco stu, great player but im pretty sure your off track on the dance hero and techno stuff, i told you guys he aint the best reader or writer so prob wont see him on here too much, plus he just plays his cricket and thats it, not really into the verbal side of things

Young Willi Lad;195571 said:
1 last guess on who you are.
One of the Siedlecki sisters?
Maybe Justin?
Dont think you are however.
And if your not, how bout you grow some balls and tell us who you are.

haha the siedlecki twins, now thats an insult, but im still not gonna give away my identity, its good to keeps things interesting sometimes..lol.. you will find out in time..maybe..

anyway ladies you have a great night talking crap on here im off have a great night chatting, and brownie dont eat too much you got a big game on the weekend

seamer;195573 said:
haha the siedlecki twins, now thats an insult, but im still not gonna give away my identity, its good to keeps things interesting sometimes..lol.. you will find out in time..maybe..

Expected nothing less from you mate all you meltors blokes are softcocks so i cant blame you for following there lead.
I seriously hope you get in the 2s and then they get in the 4.
I would love to see you on your way for a duck in a final.
Hopefully you wont trip over your high heels on the way off and get to bowl to me in our innings.
Keep up the good work cocko.;)

common boys arnt we getting tired yet.where are the old boys gone.techno#1 where have you been.sitting it out on the pine maybe.or under another name.get on the dancefloor cob and get stuck into it.the site has gone haywire get back on and strutt your stuff.all these young blokes are making you and the old weapo look like pansy's.

techno#cobber/cocko-out

seamer;195574 said:
anyway ladies you have a great night talking crap on here im off have a great night chatting, and brownie dont eat too much you got a big game on the weekend

very big game something your firsts have every week from here on in........

weapons05/06;195461 said:
you grow up n learn how to spell........inmature......hahaha.....gold:eek:

i recon you are the glacier why did you change the tone of your post.......mmmmmm interesting

Might want to heed your own advice.

Young Willi Lad;195571 said:

You are a disgrace mate, if you had any sense of good sportsmanship in your blood you would never say negative things about another club. Show some respect to other peoples clubs and your own because all you are doing is making Williamstown look bad. Stick your head in mate before someone kicks your teeth down your throat.

cmon mistery settle mate who are you to talk you dont have the balls to show who you are leave cface alon

Surely someone on here is from Altona.. Please let me know how brad mcconnel managed to get wickets on the weekend.. hahaha

Looking ahead to the conclusion of round 6 matches tomorrow where conditions should be good although some pitches might be feeling the pinch after Sunday's extra use.
There look to be some one sided games and a couple of interesting ones as well.
Willy 165 v Oak 1/22-Willy need quick wickets to be a chance,although Wepons has said ground very slow so this one will go down to the wire.
Will go the Oaks to inflict willy's first loss.
Melton 1/38 v Bayswaters 109,foregone conclusion,top effort from Melton after a couple of poor ones.
Croydon 118 vBox Hill 1/75-percentage booster,could get ugly for the cockies.
Noble Park 1/75 v Altona 124-disappointing effort from the A's,need to limit the damage here by bowling well.
Sunshine 120 vBroady 5/77-need a crystal ball,could be even an outright to either side,might stick to my original selection and go the Crows by a nostril.
Werribee v End Hills 8/361-home side would have to break a record to win this one,but not tomorrow.
Mt Wav v Yarra 190-toss a coin,Bartlett/Ferguson in great form,if both go cheaply the Eagles might get up.
Good luck to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back