subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

Young Willi Lad;218565 said:
Yes Dog, these Melton boys do get very touchy on the subject that they are struggling.
One thing i don't like is blokes like CRITIC and The Duke not letting people know who they are and i say taking cheap shots. What they are saying might be right but it isn't right bagging individuals whilst you keep your identity closed.
But blokes like DH, bubba and concrete cannot be critical (pardon the pun) of it because they have also done it in the past.

dont u have homework to do red?

Young Willi Lad;218565 said:
Yes Dog, these Melton boys do get very touchy on the subject that they are struggling.
One thing i don't like is blokes like CRITIC and The Duke not letting people know who they are and i say taking cheap shots. What they are saying might be right but it isn't right bagging individuals whilst you keep your identity closed.
But blokes like DH, bubba and concrete cannot be critical (pardon the pun) of it because they have also done it in the past.

dont u have homework to do red?

CRITIC;218564 said:
Bubba Bubba Bubba! Maybe take your own advice and go into the churches league and u might make some runs for a change.@|
Either do that or become good mates with Andy O.

nothing wrong with big andy o's performance this year... 6 ducks from 7 hits, sounds a bit like another bloke's form (hey weapo!!) no doubt i had a shit year last year... hopefully i will be better this year. anyway browny will you give that one a rest about the subbies side, i will be the first to admit that i only got a game because the first year they were only picking subbies players and not players that just come back from district like your lover boy sheedy, its ok though im sure you comforted him, maybe watched a movie and snuggled - brokeback mountain....

critic u sound like a melton boy or girl with a grudge against the club.. well sounds like were alot better without u..

CRITIC;218564 said:
Bubba Bubba Bubba! Maybe take your own advice and go into the churches league and u might make some runs for a change.@|

nothing wrong with big andy o's performance this year... 6 ducks from 7 hits, sounds a bit like another bloke's form (hey weapo!!) no doubt i had a shit year last year... hopefully i will be better this year. anyway browny will you give that one a rest about the subbies side, i will be the first to admit that i only got a game because the first year they were only picking subbies players and not players that just come back from district like your lover boy sheedy, its ok though im sure you comforted him, maybe watched a movie and snuggled - brokeback mountain....

critic u sound like a melton boy or girl with a grudge against the club.. well sounds like were alot better without u..

Some of your finest dance hero but suprised u are posting when the first leg at sandown is about to start Thought u might be doin the form?@|@|
This critic bloke sure has alot to say maybe he should come down to the club so we can say some things back to his face because he is a tool!!!!!!!|@

Some of your finest dance hero but suprised u are posting when the first leg at sandown is about to start Thought u might be doin the form?@|@|
This critic bloke sure has alot to say maybe he should come down to the club so we can say some things back to his face because he is a tool!!!!!!!|@

The MONEY MAN;218570 said:

dont worry mate i still have my quaddie on just about to start, having a bad night so far though.. knocked out of albion park quaddie first leg grrr

one more thing browny, was that your kid that was wondering the streets of deer park the other night and ended up at sunshine police station... because i saw the dad on the news from the back and he had the same build as u...???

The MONEY MAN;218570 said:

dont worry mate i still have my quaddie on just about to start, having a bad night so far though.. knocked out of albion park quaddie first leg grrr

one more thing browny, was that your kid that was wondering the streets of deer park the other night and ended up at sunshine police station... because i saw the dad on the news from the back and he had the same build as u...???

*DaNcE HeRo*;218573 said:

The Hero is just pulling them from everywhere and it is all gold!!!!!
Im still in at sandown but hopin for a bit of value in the next couple of legs!!!!

The Hero is just pulling them from everywhere and it is all gold!!!!!
Im still in at sandown but hopin for a bit of value in the next couple of legs!!!!

Word around town is that the lions picked up a fast bowler from Mildura and he bowls 145km/h. He can also bat as well but concerned about his dodgy knee. His name is Mick Simpkins and herad he has plenty of ability?????

Word around town is that the lions picked up a fast bowler from Mildura and he bowls 145km/h. He can also bat as well but concerned about his dodgy knee. His name is Mick Simpkins and herad he has plenty of ability?????

CRITIC;218577 said:

hahaha u SNAKE!!!! u were getting to me too

CRITIC;218577 said:

hahaha u SNAKE!!!! u were getting to me too

It is time to go CRITIC!
Have been caught and bowled!
Will not be posting but looking on with interest>@|:D

It is time to go CRITIC!

CRITIC;218564 said:

i tell you what kenners aka critic you are one cheeky cheeky boy....@|

CRITIC;218564 said:

i tell you what kenners aka critic you are one cheeky cheeky boy....@|

Farewell for good critic !!!!
lets leave room on here for people who have posative things to say about subbies cricket and its clubs

well done to the Melton crew (Bubba,conctrete and dance hero) you boys sure go into bat for your club !!! With that sort of passion around the place im sure the success everyone says is missing may be just around the corner

lets leave room on here for people who have posative things to say about subbies cricket and its clubs

well done to the Melton crew (Bubba,conctrete and dance hero) you boys sure go into bat for your club !!! With that sort of passion around the place im sure the success everyone says is missing may be just around the corner

Lighten up Boxhillfan,am guessing Critic was a Melton lad just taking the piss out of his own,how's it looking out there in the sobriety belt,everyone going round again?
Anchorman/bucket,had a look at the O'neill boys figures last season,pretty modest even at premier 2s and 3s,still hope they do all right at Elsty,they sorely missed O'Shea last year,he was a gun.

Lighten up Boxhillfan,am guessing Critic was a Melton lad just taking the piss out of his own,how's it looking out there in the sobriety belt,everyone going round again?
Anchorman/bucket,had a look at the O'neill boys figures last season,pretty modest even at premier 2s and 3s,still hope they do all right at Elsty,they sorely missed O'Shea last year,he was a gun.

*DaNcE HeRo*;218569 said:

sheeds is a gun and doesnt need to perform in sh1tty rep game's he does it when it counts.......

hey d/h 6 ducks from 6 hits isnt a bad average........better than mine this year......and i still got a gig in the big 1......must be saying something......how'd your team end up.......?

*DaNcE HeRo*;218569 said:

sheeds is a gun and doesnt need to perform in sh1tty rep game's he does it when it counts.......

hey d/h 6 ducks from 6 hits isnt a bad average........better than mine this year......and i still got a gig in the big 1......must be saying something......how'd your team end up.......?

CRITIC;218579 said:
It is time to go CRITIC!

U were one of a kind critic and it is very sad to see u go!!!! Wish u all the best and hope u have a great season with the bat....U were one of a kind.@|

CRITIC;218579 said:
It is time to go CRITIC!

U were one of a kind critic and it is very sad to see u go!!!! Wish u all the best and hope u have a great season with the bat....U were one of a kind.@|

mate dont stoop that low.........thats a coward act imagine if it was my kid you fool.........yes i got 3 kids and no need for you to bring kids up in a cricket forum.........trying to be funny arnt you........f***ing dog dont you ever bring kids into our convo's especialy when you talk about me or my kids........

mate dont stoop that low.........thats a coward act imagine if it was my kid you fool.........yes i got 3 kids and no need for you to bring kids up in a cricket forum.........trying to be funny arnt you........f***ing dog dont you ever bring kids into our convo's especialy when you talk about me or my kids........

weapons05/06;218643 said:

oh ********ing lighten up browndog u fool.... nothing bad happened to the kid, if it did i wouldnt say anything, the kid obviously just wanted to go for a midnight stroll..... pull you head in big boy

weapons05/06;218643 said:

oh ********ing lighten up browndog u fool.... nothing bad happened to the kid, if it did i wouldnt say anything, the kid obviously just wanted to go for a midnight stroll..... pull you head in big boy

*DaNcE HeRo*;218665 said:

coward

*DaNcE HeRo*;218665 said:

coward

boxhillfan;218632 said:

spot on box hill fan! proud club! and kenners (critic), what a snake!

boxhillfan;218632 said:

concrete;218700 said:

Your right there box hill fan. Cricket is about having fun and talking about the positives. Than again it is easier for some people just to knock people to build themselves up.

concrete;218700 said:

Your right there box hill fan. Cricket is about having fun and talking about the positives. Than again it is easier for some people just to knock people to build themselves up.

CRITIC;218579 said:
It is time to go CRITIC!

So you are taking easy way out. Just like to be critical about people to bring down to your level

It takes alot of courage to do that

CRITIC;218579 said:
It is time to go CRITIC!

So you are taking easy way out. Just like to be critical about people to bring down to your level

It takes alot of courage to do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back