Subbies season 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Subbies season 09/10

this chat is pox when people dont get stuck into other teams and other people. get weapons back into subbies cricket.
thanks for the fixture update hutchy, i mean mitch

*DaNcE HeRo*;359172 said:
this chat is pox when people dont get stuck into other teams and other people. get weapons back into subbies cricket.

Not like the good old days Kirky.
I went back and had a read of the old posts about a month ago, it was a quality read. Maybe you should convince Bubba and Seamer to get back on bigcricket.

*DaNcE HeRo*;359172 said:

im still around knackers.........good to see you think highly of me..........

and yes i still hate melton...........

All still around ywl pretty good thing happening when piston broke and i used to try to give som e sort of run down of coming games......maybe it will return...looking fwd to giving kirky a mouthful of dribble this year

bucket head;359402 said:
All still around ywl pretty good thing happening when piston broke and i used to try to give som e sort of run down of coming games......maybe it will return...looking fwd to giving kirky a mouthful of dribble this year

give him some from me too.........:cool:

Let's get serious you boys from the west. You have had 2 easy seasons but now you are back in the big league. Malvern,Caulfield, Brighton, Elsternwick. 50% of the last 20 premierships. The good times are over.

brightboy;359532 said:
Let's get serious you boys from the west. You have had 2 easy seasons but now you are back in the big league. Malvern,Caulfield, Brighton, Elsternwick. 50% of the last 20 premierships. The good times are over.

hahaha yeah we (now for me they) have been involved in all of the last 3 granny's.......and from memory;) i think willy won the granny in this group last time they played in it.........

caulfield are pooh they were my bunnies elsternwick who r they........malvern well they have the coin so they have the players........brighton well they arnt much chop..........

i wouldnt get too cocky from what i read in the local rag down in melton last week.........

apparently they have signed a sri lankan.........any truth d/h????

bucket head;359402 said:

Yes that has been missed B/H. Piston Broke just went MIA and never returned. I had a couple of cracks at the run down but Kirky shut me down very quickly. He always seems to be complaining about something.

because you were giving us a run down of 2's cricket and naming players noone has heard of unless they play at the same club, if u want to do that maybe start up a new thread.. subbies 2's season 09/10 or u might have to make it subbies 3's season 09/10 after the year u had last year.....

The West group always gets bagged at the start of the year that we are the weak link, doesnt seem like it going on last 3 years.. Willy Altona and Melton always there abouts.

*DaNcE HeRo*;359614 said:
because you were giving us a run down of 2's cricket and naming players noone has heard of unless they play at the same club, if u want to do that maybe start up a new thread.. subbies 2's season 09/10 or u might have to make it subbies 3's season 09/10 after the year u had last year.....

The West group always gets bagged at the start of the year that we are the weak link, doesnt seem like it going on last 3 years.. Willy Altona and Melton always there abouts.

hahaha smart arse:eek:

Don't know about the west group getting bagged , the west has every chance of having 3 teams in the 4 dont think you will see massive improvements from south groups sides

Lol bang, bit early in the season for that DH lol.

weapons05/06;359534 said:
hahaha yeah we (now for me they) have been involved in all of the last 3 granny's.......and from memory;) i think willy won the granny in this group last time they played in it.........

caulfield are pooh they were my bunnies elsternwick who r they........malvern well they have the coin so they have the players........brighton well they arnt much chop..........

i wouldnt get too cocky from what i read in the local rag down in melton last week.........

apparently they have signed a sri lankan.........any truth d/h????

The East teams were pretty strong last year Weapons. Brighton Caulfield and Malvern will be strong this year, and i wouldnt underestimate Beshara, he will get under your skin :)

mitchb_2004;359743 said:
The East teams were pretty strong last year Weapons. Brighton Caulfield and Malvern will be strong this year, and i wouldnt underestimate Beshara, he will get under your skin :)

yeah yeah whatever......i bet even sunshine are even looking strong.......who gives a rats arse untill the real stuff starts........:p

and somehow i dont think ''the flat track bully'' will be getting under my skin.......:eek:

we are from the west thats why we are the fckn best.........06/07 champs....and just missed out in 07/08....08/09 champs......not bad considering west are shnizenhousen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back