Subbies season 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Subbies season 09/10

malvern were 5/6 overnight lol - nightmare of 4 years ago - different game, same old story - only that time D. Fleming was hittin helmets

weapons05/06;395459 said:
coburg 120 all out.......
malvern all out 35........???????wtf.....must have been still parro......

mick lewis.......motm.......5 fa.......on the money ol weapo.........

Haha - HUGE call suggesting that Lewis was capable of taking a 5 fa. Who'd a thunk it????

butterball;395498 said:
Haha - HUGE call suggesting that Lewis was capable of taking a 5 fa. Who'd a thunk it????

just like last year i predicted the motm........in the champ final.......a 5 fa got the job done........

Highett West Cricket Club in the City of Moorabbin Cricket Association is advertising for a coach. For more information check out the following link.

Highett West

Any player movements? Theres a few clubs looking for a coach, Box Hill, Preston, Coburg, does that mean Mick Lewis has left?

12345;399018 said:
Any player movements? Theres a few clubs looking for a coach, Box Hill, Preston, Coburg, does that mean Mick Lewis has left?

leigh elmore(alt nth vtca) to willy.......but then i heard altona........

ex foots captian to melton......

i hear collins from altona going to willy comp.......

news flash

condolences to the broadmedows/sunshine cricket club......

with all the goings on during footy season and nth sunshine being in the news last week end for the 400 point thumping they got from albanvale in the w.r.f.l this week has more bad news.... sean wolfe a highly decorated lower 11(3rd's) player at broadmedows now playing at sunshine was playing for nth sunshine in the 2's at the week end and suffered a massive asthma attack which led to heart failure it took ambulance crews on the ground 55 min to revive him but never got back on his feet.......was in a coma for a week and never regained conciosness (if thats how you spell it) so to see or hear a player dieing playing a game we all love is very shattering and thoughts go out to his clubs and most importantly family/kids........

cheers

weapons05/06;400244 said:
news flash

condolences to the broadmedows/sunshine cricket club......

with all the goings on during footy season and nth sunshine being in the news last week end for the 400 point thumping they got from albanvale in the w.r.f.l this week has more bad news.... sean wolfe a highly decorated lower 11(3rd's) player at broadmedows now playing at sunshine was playing for nth sunshine in the 2's at the week end and suffered a massive asthma attack which led to heart failure it took ambulance crews on the ground 55 min to revive him but never got back on his feet.......was in a coma for a week and never regained conciosness (if thats how you spell it) so to see or hear a player dieing playing a game we all love is very shattering and thoughts go out to his clubs and most importantly family/kids........

cheers

Jee Wiz that is no good. Very good 3rd XI cricketer who was a colourful player sad to hear that.

A summation of the player movement and clubs still looking for coaches thus thus far (that I know of):

Brunswick have picked up David McKay as their senior captain/coach from Essendon CC, after coaching the U15 Brunswick Hatch side last year.

Coburg have installed current player Shayne Rule as club coach and have picked up David Schuppan from Geelong CC as assistant coach.

Melton have gained Nathan Giesler from Footscray (was possibly their captain last year), probably the best player to move from premier to subbies so far this winter. Also got Nathan Allen from Northcote (brother of Mick).

Moorabin have named Tony Verrall as senior coach coming from I think somewhere in the City of Moorabin Cricket Association.

Oakleigh got Brent Warren from Dandenong to be assistant coach under Jared Travaglia.

Ormond have gathered Michael Hansen from Casey-South Melbourne to be their senior captain as Simon Beshara steps aside to be the senior coach.

This leaves Brighton, Box Hill and Preston still looking for senior coaches. Most of this info is taken from club website if theres anymore movements that you know of speak up!

Cheers

12345;400880 said:
A summation of the player movement and clubs still looking for coaches thus thus far (that I know of):

Brunswick have picked up David McKay as their senior captain/coach from Essendon CC, after coaching the U15 Brunswick Hatch side last year.

Coburg have installed current player Shayne Rule as club coach and have picked up David Schuppan from Geelong CC as assistant coach.

Melton have gained Nathan Giesler from Footscray (was possibly their captain last year), probably the best player to move from premier to subbies so far this winter. Also got Nathan Allen from Northcote (brother of Mick).

Moorabin have named Tony Verrall as senior coach coming from I think somewhere in the City of Moorabin Cricket Association.

Oakleigh got Brent Warren from Dandenong to be assistant coach under Jared Travaglia.

Ormond have gathered Michael Hansen from Casey-South Melbourne to be their senior captain as Simon Beshara steps aside to be the senior coach.

This leaves Brighton, Box Hill and Preston still looking for senior coaches. Most of this info is taken from club website if theres anymore movements that you know of speak up!

Cheers

Nice work mate.
Bloody hell, it looks as if Melton will be even stronger again next season.
Former premier cricketers such as the Allen's Geisler and Jones mixed with very good subbie players in Alexander, Kirk and Gale is a scary proposition on paper.
Hansen is a good pick up for Ormond, a bloke with 4 Premier tons must be a good cricketer and he might be able to pull Beshara's big head in.

Jody Hutchinson returns to Broadmeadows as 1st XI captain and assistant coach after 4 years with Keilor in the VTCA and 109 Premier games with Essendon.
This is a good pick up for Broady who needed a bit of experience into their side.

Just had the Mulgrave Leader delivered and it tells me that Mulgrave have secured the services of Darren Carter from Ormond, a top order batsman/keeper, as assistant coach. Have also seen that Brighton have a new coach and a new opening bowler.

Puppeteer;402213 said:
Just had the Mulgrave Leader delivered and it tells me that Mulgrave have secured the services of Darren Carter from Ormond, a top order batsman/keeper, as assistant coach. Have also seen that Brighton have a new coach and a new opening bowler.

Think your a bit misinformed there puppy.:)

bucket head;402243 said:
Think your a bit misinformed there puppy.:)

Sorry Bucket. My source at Mulgrave must have got his wires crossed. Apologies for any misrepresentation to your good self and Mr Carter. :(The Brighton info is from their web-site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back