Subbies season 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Subbies season 09/10

Mistery Man;359807 said:
I dont think Beshara will be playing 2nds

hahahaha got 1 sucked in..........:cool:

and looking at your previous posts m.m seems to me you have something for the great ''flat track bully'' every second post is about him and like to talk about his stats...and arcked up when someone bagged ormond....mmmmmmm....maybe you have been outed even better mabe you hang off his coatails...........

Boy Dog ,you do have some spare time on your hands to be bothered to look up mm's posts.Got me looking too and can't actually find a link to "the great man".But i do hear the big fella has recruited a lot of new boys. 3 kiwi's ,a pom and some local cattle....anyone confirm?And can we hear of any more confirmed signing?.......where u playing Dog

bucket head;359939 said:
Boy Dog ,you do have some spare time on your hands to be bothered to look up mm's posts.Got me looking too and can't actually find a link to "the great man".But i do hear the big fella has recruited a lot of new boys. 3 kiwi's ,a pom and some local cattle....anyone confirm?And can we hear of any more confirmed signing?.......where u playing Dog

Ormond have 1 kiwi on their website .... doubt they have 2 others and a pommy ...unless they are playing in the 2's can only have 1 overseas in the 1's

bucket head;359939 said:
Dallas Jones from Melb is joining the boys at Elsty.

Actually spoke with Beshara at the footy on Saturday. Can confirm they have signed up to 10 players of 1stXI and 2nd XI standard. Also said NZ players don't count as internationals as they are apart of Australasia. Also have a pom coming who will be there OS player. Looked up Subbies rules and that's correct.

SOURCE2009;360030 said:
Actually spoke with Beshara at the footy on Saturday. Can confirm they have signed up to 10 players of 1stXI and 2nd XI standard. Also said NZ players don't count as internationals as they are apart of Australasia. Also have a pom coming who will be there OS player. Looked up Subbies rules and that's correct.

If this is all true, it may not be up to the West who wins the group this year. Dallas Jones will be a handy inclusion at Elsty as well.

SOURCE2009;360030 said:

Not shooting the messenger but there is no rule about "Australasia" maybe Ormond should check the wording on the rules section of the subbies website we got burnt last year

SOURCE2009;360030 said:

Would need 20 to be competitive in seconds. Disgraceful last season

bucket head;359939 said:

im just stirring the pot mate......couldnt really care

cap/coach of my former club deer park ardeer.....in the williamstown comp......have a 3 year deal to get the club back into the a-turf.......in b-turf at the moment.......im a serious bloke when it comes to the on field stuff and have learnt lots playing in the subbies and obviously some great captians and good oposition......some people have said to me i am going withing my comfort zone by going to a club in b-turf but the bigger picture in a couple of years of a-turf was so appealing to me being my former club.......i call willy home but deer park is where it all started.........

lots of work to do but things are starting to change already.......we just laid 3 new turf wickets(santa ana couch) and had the square totaly refurbished.......new clubrooms new training facilities new history.........

looking f/ward to it and will miss playing against caulfield........

all the best

maybe u could organise with willy and the subbies to play 1 game for the season and play against caulfield and win the game off your own bat like you did in the semi final 3 years ago dawwwwwwwwwwg!!!

*DaNcE HeRo*;360121 said:
maybe u could organise with willy and the subbies to play 1 game for the season and play against caulfield and win the game off your own bat like you did in the semi final 3 years ago dawwwwwwwwwwg!!!

mmmmmmmmm 1 of my better ones.......the 94* against them 3 rounds before finals in the wernt too bad either(and yes all along the ground)haha........

oh well im looking f/ward to the future and a snr coaching career now....

Heard today that Steven Spoljaric is playing subbies this year after falling out with Hawthorn. Any idea who? He is unfortunately banned from playing until December 1st.

Young Willi Lad;358672 said:
Have many clubs started pre-season?
Willy start on the 17th of August, bit later than in previous years but start training 3 times per week, I cannot wait.

you look like you need a solid pre-season in you willi lad

bit rounder than last year

five80;360211 said:
Heard today that Steven Spoljaric is playing subbies this year after falling out with Hawthorn. Any idea who? He is unfortunately banned from playing until December 1st.

There were rumours about him going to Box Hill last season so you'd think there.
Scary thought of him being added to that side.

Boys, heard that the Beshara has spent a bucket load of $ on a new coaching panel. Anyone confirm this?????????? Brayshaw, Price & Maddox???????
Still tipping em to finish dead last

five80;360211 said:
I've heard possibly Noble Park? Not yet confirmed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back