Fixtures attached.

Attachments

• T20 Fixtures 2016 2017 (Final Version).pdf
    13.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Pennant Fixtures 2016-2017 (1st & 2nd XIs Final Version).pdf
    266.4 KB · Views: 43
  • Pennant Fixtures 2016-2017 (3rd & 4th XIs Final Version).pdf
    274.6 KB · Views: 21
Who is game to tip the finalists from both comps?

Hard to go past Caulfield with the addition of Rummans, think Plenty Valley might be their challenger this year in the North/South. Oakleigh have lost Allen and Travaglia and not sure of any major ins for them at this stage but they are always up there as well.

In the East/West Melton should push back up the ladder, Box Hill will also be big movers with Pearson and Lampard. Wide open though the East/West, Werribee always strong, Yarraville adding Harrison should be up there too.

It would be remiss not to congratulate and welcome aboard our two newest clubs, Taylors Lakes CC and St.Bernards OCCC. I am certain they will both make a strong, positive impact on the competition moving forward.
Also best of luck to our two departing members, Sunshine CC & Roxburgh-Park Broadmeadows CC, may you re-find your level in the VTCA, and move forward as clubs to continue the great history and legacy that your clubs have created.

Out of line hidden, don't need that type of comment here. You are very welcome to participate in any discussion, express your opinions, I'm not even against rumours, but resorting to this type of petty unprovoked name-calling is beneath the level of our competition or anything associated with it.
Good response, as usual, B&G OCC. It's a timely reminder to bring your manners, when you are posting on OUR site.

Hard to go past Caulfield with the addition of Rummans, think Plenty Valley might be their challenger this year in the North/South. Oakleigh have lost Allen and Travaglia and not sure of any major ins for them at this stage but they are always up there as well.

In the East/West Melton should push back up the ladder, Box Hill will also be big movers with Pearson and Lampard. Wide open though the East/West, Werribee always strong, Yarraville adding Harrison should be up there too.
Not bad predictions here... Saying Oakleigh are always up there is probably discounting them a bit though I would have thought. Have been the team to beat for years!

Have heard whispers of another recruit or two there as well. Would say they've improved their squad overall. If they had King they'd be unbackable...

As for coburg, think we'll find them at the pointy end of that group if they can get enough games out of Lewis and Johnstone returns to 14/15 form

I think Lachie Graf may be returning also!

Any idea or clues of what is the official starting times is for both the 1st XI/2nd XI and 3rd XI/4th XI fixtures for the T/20 round (Saturday November 5th) as I have heard absolutely nothing on MyCricket website at all yet.

Back