Subbies Thread

Geez fella's , it's been a while, time to ramp this forum up a bit.... What's news out there in the subbies world? North/South - Kew& Caulfield strong again , East West looks open
How about I ask a question:
Vote the biggest Flog Club you've played against(this year or can be the Club you just can't stand)

Ooooo weeee, it's only August and the wheels are off at the reigning premiers Caulfield. Tantsis-Hall gone. Forbes gone. King gone. Smith back to England. Dutch recruit pulled out. From all reports, Thorne (universally recognised as one of the worst blokes in Victorian cricket) has vetoed multiple recruitment attempts to remain the big fish after a poor season. Not sure how so many players stuck with him that long. Success can paper the cracks sometimes. Is this the end of an era?

Ooooo weeee, it's only August and the wheels are off at the reigning premiers Caulfield. Tantsis-Hall gone. Forbes gone. King gone. Smith back to England. Dutch recruit pulled out. From all reports, Thorne (universally recognised as one of the worst blokes in Victorian cricket) has vetoed multiple recruitment attempts to remain the big fish after a poor season. Not sure how so many players stuck with him that long. Success can paper the cracks sometimes. Is this the end of an era?

I'm sorry but this is BS, other than Tantis-Hall there's been no other announcements. And the pom back to the old dart.

Can't comment on the Thorne piece.

Surely they retain, they've always had the biggest cheque book. In the words of Jay-Z, they've got 99 problems but cash ain't one.

Trained after these guys at the junction the other night and basically everyone you’ve said that’s left except Tantsis-Hall was there (sounds like he left for crazy money too). This is shaping up as a real bad take, I’m picking some bayside salt in the mouth at time of posting……

Back