Subbies Thread

A Hobson's Bay resident has told me that municipal council has announced it will only from next season prepare the pitch at the Willy Oval. If this is correct, it will mean Altona will become responsible for pitch preparation at Grant Reserve. YWL, I will be grateful for your understanding of this matter.

A Hobson's Bay resident has told me that municipal council has announced it will only from next season prepare the pitch at the Willy Oval. If this is correct, it will mean Altona will become responsible for pitch preparation at Grant Reserve. YWL, I will be grateful for your understanding of this matter.

Haven't heard mate, you would probably know more than me.

The Elsternwick vs Ormond game is going to be played on a Sunday in a couple of weeks is what I was told. As previously mentioned, the Ormond Team Manager had a serious health issue on the Friday night.

I believe he collapsed while on a run . Absolute ripping bloke ,lets hope he recovers to full health.
Strathmore has applied to the Subbies, teams will be pouring out of the VTCA , due to a dictator style admin.

Haven't heard mate, you would probably know more than me.

The Elsternwick vs Ormond game is going to be played on a Sunday in a couple of weeks is what I was told. As previously mentioned, the Ormond Team Manager had a serious health issue on the Friday night.

Echo all of the above plus, credit to Elsternwick players and admin for their understanding in the circumstances, respect.

I believe he collapsed while on a run . Absolute ripping bloke ,lets hope he recovers to full health.
Strathmore has applied to the Subbies, teams will be pouring out of the VTCA , due to a dictator style admin.

I am more concerned about the intransigence of the VTCA in respect to moving forward with the regionalisation concept. I just can't see clubs such as Strathmore, Doutta Stars and the Clubbers being prepared to sit around ad infinitum waiting for the VTCA to provide them with a larger ocean in which to sail.

Over the past few weeks, I have heard from different sources that Brun$wick might be running out of $$$$ and therefore bring the club to it's knees.

Anyone else out there hearing the same??

I think most people would take a sort of perverse delight when clubs blatantly try and buy success and fall over,I know I do.
All Brunswick have done is attracted a chokers tag.

Back