Subbies Thread

Shepphard has come across from Footscray. He also played at Geelong. Good mates with Zac Thorne. Shep and Shellie really strengthen the line up. Last time in this side of the draw, got through to the first final and were beaten by the exceptional Oakleigh. Looks a very good side of the draw this year. Some really tough cricket.

Any news on Moorabbin? Looks like they wont make it on the park this year.
Not surprised maybe try and cut back on sides this year maybe try CSB or MCA?
Some may say this will be slap in the face to this club by going into a lower level compititions but it's better to have a club then no club.
Hopefully they will survive in some form.

Mate of mine has played there from juniors and says theres no president, 10+ players leaving due to issues with captain coach, no pre season organised etc.
Not surprised maybe try and cut back on sides this year maybe try CSB or MCA?
Some may say this will be slap in the face to this club by going into a lower level compititions but it's better to have a club then no club.
Hopefully they will survive in some form.

Agreed. Maybe csb is best for them

Shepphard has come across from Footscray. He also played at Geelong. Good mates with Zac Thorne. Shep and Shellie really strengthen the line up. Last time in this side of the draw, got through to the first final and were beaten by the exceptional Oakleigh. Looks a very good side of the draw this year. Some really tough cricket.
There’s an oxymoron in this post if I ever saw one.

Mate of mine has played there from juniors and says theres no president, 10+ players leaving due to issues with captain coach, no pre season organised etc.

Agreed. Maybe csb is best for them
If they go to CSB depending on what type of player that is still there could land between Division 2 and 6 or if MCA maybe for them especially if they have on 10 players atm and not enough to field 2 sides

Back