Test Round 1: Geelong Gators v. Madrid Magic @ The Gee Hole

Mousey

Test Round 1: Geelong Gators v. Madrid Magic @ The Gee Hole

geelonggatorsgg7.jpg
v.
mmum2om4.jpg

Overview:
The first round of Tests sees the Madrid Magic traveling to the Gee Hole to play the mighty Gators. The Magic are on a high after thumping the Kings at home in the ODer, whereas the Gators are coming off a thumping of their own, thanks to the Cheetahs, who bowled them out for just 175. The Gators will have to improve with the bat as it was the Magic's bowling that won them that game.

Players to watch:
Geelong Gators: A FOR EFFORT
He looked in good touch in the one-dayer before a dodgy LBW decision cost him his wicket. Look out for him in his BCFCL test debut, he'll be leading the side with pride and showing them how to hold the bat the right way up this week.
Madrid Magic: SIDDLE2FRANKLIN
He also looked good in the ODer. His 50 paved the way for a strong Madrid victory on a difficult pitch and with a batting pitch expected he could really cause the Gators some trouble.

Last time they played:
These two teams have not played each other in 5-day cricket as of yet.

Geelong Gators to select the pitch

Pitch to be selected by 11:59 pm (Australian EST) Wednesday April 8, 2009
Teams to be selected by 10:00 pm (Australian EST) Thursday April 9, 2009

Re: Test Round 1: Geelong Gators v. Madrid Magic @ The Gee Hole

Let's go Magic! Let's improve on our OD form and take out this test!

Get your name out there for selection by posting!

The Wizz is ready to take heads off!!:mad: GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SORRY ASS SOULS. This is where we start and this is where it ends for the boys from the shithole.

lets continue our form from the od into this match boys
go the magic!!:D

Lets go Magic, show them what 5 day cricket is all about!

Against this mob I'll be surprised if it lasts 3. Bowl them out for 51, declare at 0-200 then bowl them out for 46. That's the plan. Over by lunch on the 2nd day.

i was thinking lunch on day one but day 2 sounds alright aswell:p

good to see the bcfcl back!! shame i missed the last one dayer..needed me to stabilise the top order;)

blaynodelay;343775 said:
good to see the bcfcl back!! shame i missed the last one dayer..needed me to stabilise the top order;)

Hahaha there gunna need more than you my very small little friend!! When you come out to bat and look up you will see The Great Wizz standing tall at the top of his mark. Breathing fire Ive been waiting all summer for this moment to rip you guys apart 1 by 1 till I have you all!! Remember one thing out in the middle you cant run and you cant hide. I will be waiting for you and counting down the time till I get to hurt each and every one of you. This game will go down in history when the great Magic show the world how good we really are!

The Wizz;343781 said:
Hahaha there gunna need more than you my very small little friend!! When you come out to bat and look up you will see The Great Wizz standing tall at the top of his mark. Breathing fire Ive been waiting all summer for this moment to rip you guys apart 1 by 1 till I have you all!! Remember one thing out in the middle you cant run and you cant hide. I will be waiting for you and counting down the time till I get to hurt each and every one of you. This game will go down in history when the great Magic show the world how good we really are!

after that being said, i wouldnt turn up if i played for the gators

The Wizz;343781 said:

Amen to that brother.

lots of runs and wickets for the magic

The Wizz;343781 said:

blah blah blah..heard it all before from you blokes and im not sure if youve even beaten us yet although i may be wrong???

blaynodelay;343797 said:
blah blah blah..heard it all before from you blokes and im not sure if youve even beaten us yet although i may be wrong???

Considering we havn't played you yet. We've beaten you in posting, one man army you are.

breeno;343804 said:
Considering we havn't played you yet. We've beaten you in posting, one man army you are.

all the 25/25 games and the one dayers we beat you..i dont think theres a column on the ladder that says posts

Sorry Blayno I was at footy training, now i can do what these bozos do and sit in front of the computer all night and sledge.
Back to business, Wizz you have had many a chance to take us out one by one, and if my memory serves me correctly you've taken a pasting each and every time we played. Keep talking it up Magic, you might not be the best team on the field, but you're definitely the best speakers of pure rot! :)

P>S--had to make up for lack of gators realising this is back

Back