Test Round 9: Kingston Cheetas vs Madrid Magic

Re: Test Round 9: Kingston Cheetas vs Madrid Magic

Sorry about they delay atm guys but i cant getthe game up because Mousey hasnt given me the updated sim.

Mousey;362492 said:
Quinzate1
Edge
DontBowlThere
ColdCase
DY13
Siddle2Franklin+
Mousey*
Friezy69
Diablo14
The Wizz
Breeno

No change. Order changes a bit. No runs here and I'll sack the lot of yas. I was hoping for a bowling pitch to go in with 6 bats, but 5 will have to do on a road.

Magic in a canter. 146 run win.

The captain has shown faith in us boys. Heads down,bums up and dont let him down. Who's gonna make the 1st ton for the season?

My money is on either Quinz or me after all we have been the best for the team so far :p

cold case;362576 said:
The captain has shown faith in us boys. Heads down,bums up and dont let him down. Who's gonna make the 1st ton for the season?

Might throw a lazzy $100 on Quinzate1 his due for a score..

Ok game up in a min boys mousey finally got the sim up :p

The Wizz;362599 said:
cold case;362595 said:
You dont need confidence you need runs..ok I will put $35.00 you tonn up..

67 & 73 in my last three knocks buddy. Be nice to the people on the way up cause your certain to see them on the way down!

cold case;362601 said:
The Wizz;362599 said:
67 & 73 in my last three knocks buddy. Be nice to the people on the way up cause your certain to see them on the way down!

What was your score before the 67 & 73 ?

Im sorry guys had to take the day d9own I just discovered the sim that mousey gave me for some reason sdoes not have round 8 on it. I am really sorry about this but it needs to be sorted

Magic 32 posts
Cheetas 1

Should hold us in good stead you would hope? lol

Gee that went welll..I think I will have to put a $100 on all our bats to have chance at all.

Edge;362608 said:
Im sorry guys had to take the day d9own I just discovered the sim that mousey gave me for some reason sdoes not have round 8 on it. I am really sorry about this but it needs to be sorted

Cheetas get a reprieve.Just delaying the inevitable. Might even get some of them on here. Maybe they think its a stroll in the park? Get us to waste our energy?

Back