The Doc enters the BCFCL

Dr.Feelgood

The Doc enters the BCFCL

User name: Dr.Feelgood

Player Type: Opening Batsmen

Right or Left hand: Right

Why you should be signed:
Im a star batsmen in the TAEFCL and would thought, I would give this league a go. As Biggie would know, he can never get me out, I am that good. :cool: I am a pure opening batsmen in the mold of Matthew Hayden in the FC scene and Sachin Tendulkar in the OD's.

My preferred teams are the Madrid Magic or the Western Wizards. If you pick me up, you won't be disappointed.

Re: The Doc enters the BCFCL

Dr.Feelgood;353693 said:
User name: Dr.Feelgood

Player Type: Opening Batsmen

Right or Left hand: Right

Why you should be signed:
Im a star batsmen in the TAEFCL and would thought, I would give this league a go. As Biggie would know, he can never get me out, I am that good. :cool: I am a pure opening batsmen in the mold of Matthew Hayden in the FC scene and Sachin Tendulkar in the OD's.

My preferred teams are the Madrid Magic or the Western Wizards. If you pick me up, you won't be disappointed.

I think Feely would make a great addition to the Magic.

Whadya say Mouse?

I welcome the inclusion of this spud. Can never have too many bunnies, especially at the top of the order.

Kram81;353698 said:
I welcome the inclusion of this spud. Can never have too many bunnies, especially at the top of the order.

Spud, rightio? I know which Fantasy Football team you play for Kram, and they're undefeated at the moment. :cool:

Kram81;353698 said:

To be honest, I think Feelgood will prove to be a tough competitor, no matter which team he goes to. He knows his way around the traps, and of course, if he comes to the Magic his skills will increase ten fold.

Maybe he prefers to not be on your team Kram because he doesn't wish to be surrounded down by the stench of mediocrity?

You're a regular of this competition mate, people respect you. Although I really don't think you have any 'bunnies'.:p:p

Dunno about being an opening batsman but you would be a more than welcome addition to the Wizards Grim.

I could be used as an alrounder if you need a bowler.

I was an alrounder in Season01 in the TAEFCL and did quite well as a pace bowler.

Magic "feelgood" about declining offer
The Madrid Magic captains, Mousey and Breeno, have tonight ended speculation of the Madrid Magic powerhouse adding yet another star to their ranks by declining the offer to take young star Dr. Feelgood.

Mousey said after Magic training tonight: "We had a quick chat about it, but we are currently very happy with DY13 and Quinz at the top of the order for us, so he isn't needed."

"He'll be a great addition to the competition," said Breeno. "I know him well and he is a great poster and guy. He'll be a fantastic player, whatever role he plays, for whichever team he will do it well. He's a star."

The Magic did not express their regret at not taking the Doc stating "it is for the best for the club and for the competition".

The Doc has the cure for the Wizard Blues.

By Mike Hunt

For the

TheGrimTimes

Today, TAEFCL star, Dr.Feelgood as joined the Western Wizard and well help them being elevated into legendary status. The star opening batsmen will hopefully won't take long to break into the Wizard's line-up and will prove his worth for Wizard's captain Biggie.

This is what the Doc has to stay.

"I am excited about this challenge to help an young and exciting team up the ladder." With my experience in the TAEFCL, I hope this brings the Wizards much luck that they so richly deserve."

With this signing, the Wizards would no doubt improve out of sight as this tearaway fast bowler would rip through any batting line and would be hitting centuries at will.

Stay tuned for pure excitement that the BCFCL has never seen before. :cool:

Kram81;353698 said:

very cocky "tickets".
Be nice to the spuds on the way up cause you will certainly see them on the way down!

Get ready for a step up in competition. The BCFCL standard is way higher than that of the TAEFCL. :cool:

Mousey;353732 said:
Get ready for a step up in competition. The BCFCL standard is way higher than that of the TAEFCL. :cool:

lol You obviously haven't been around for Season2 then. :cool:

But this should be a walk in the park though. Wizards for Season02 premiers. :thumbsu:

Dr.Feelgood;353735 said:

But this should be a walk in the park though. Wizards for Season02 premiers. :thumbsu:

I'm a gun over at TAE. Over here, not so much, they keep me around for moral support.

Dr.Feelgood;353735 said:

Is that a walk in the park to the mens toilet.Your not a glory hole boy are you?

breeno;353736 said:
I'm a gun over at TAE. Over here, not so much, they keep me around for moral support.

Same.

Gun bowler at TAE.

My signature speaks for itself over here at BC.

See, as you can see, it's a step up here at BigCricket. Stars like Pav and Breeno find it hard to dominate like usual. ;)

Mousey;353793 said:
See, as you can see, it's a step up here at BigCricket. Stars like Pav and Breeno find it hard to dominate like usual. ;)

I'll dominate. Who says you're dominating the TAEFCL? :eek:

Back