The Lounge 2

I'm sorry but I didn't like his music, not even I'd do anything for Love. Too bombastic. Covid wasn't mentioned here but health issues and an excessive lifestyle. R.I.P.
Not my kettle of fish either Thomas. Not a bad actor tho it must be said. And what sort of nickname is MEATLOAF.
RIP.

I wasn't a die hard fan but I did like a few of his songs.
Apparently he died of covid after saying he didn't want his government controlling him, he didn't have his jabs either.
I don't know how anyone can feel controlled by their government that's only trying to help get through the pandemic.
RIP Meatloaf. 💔

I wasn't a die hard fan but I did like a few of his songs.
Apparently he died of covid after saying he didn't want his government controlling him, he didn't have his jabs either.
I don't know how anyone can feel controlled by their government that's only trying to help get through the pandemic.
RIP Meatloaf. 💔
Indoctrination does the job especially if it falls on fertile ground like a feeling of uncertainty, an alleged loss of control, personal frustration, etc.

8e80e60704d7259b71af9f58fb466583

Australian scientists have discovered a "mind boggling" 2.2km-deep canyon underneath an Antarctic glacier.
It is hoped water samples from the depths will help paint a picture of how warming oceans contribute to glacial melt from below.
Data from Vanderford Glacier in the frozen continent's east was collected by researchers aboard Australia's new icebreaker RSV Nuyina on her maiden voyage south.

Busy couple of days with a few new appliences going in to my unit! That and hardly no cricket. Been watching aflw though. Boy there has been a few injuries

Back