The Lounge 2

Just gave gizmo his monthly advocate flea and tick all in one applicator and he's hiding from me now.
8e5a68c8881133cbb4f852e188c8936f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where is he?? 👀

I'm finally back on here. But it will be limited again because i'm studying.
What i'll do is make sure that i keep upto date on what's going on in here.

But it will be only when something has happened that i will jump on here.

Just thought i'd let you all know.

Where is your comment on the above clip Thomas.
Sorry, I must have overlooked it here. I had seen that on TV, though. It shows that storms are getting stronger and stronger. Due to the jet stream lying over Europe we've been having a series of storms with gale force winds unheard of. Climate change brings it about.

I guess you've all heard about the creepy Prince Andrew settling out of court with his accuser Virginia, I read earlier that his own staff are taking the mick with their own version of a well known song...😂

The grand old Duke of York,
He had 12 million quid.
He gave it to someone he'd never met for something he never did!

Absolute classic! 🤗

Last edited:
Australia reopens her borders today with some 50 flites expected to touch down breathing new life back into our tourism industry.

700 days we stayed closed. Can you imagine how that hurt our tourism and hospitality industry. Has UK done same?

BERLIN, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Germany on Tuesday halted the Nord Stream 2 Baltic Sea gas pipeline project, designed to double the flow of Russian gas direct to Germany, after Russia formally recognised two breakaway regions in eastern Ukraine, Donesk and Luhansk. Then moved troops into the overall region to which those two belong, Donbas.

Thomas congrats go to the German govt for taking this brave step which will certainly hit the Russian economy hard. Brave because it will hurt Germany too. It is hoped that this mother of all western sanctions plus others being enforced by US, EU and UK will make life difficult for ordinary Russians that they will be so embittered over the Kremlin's hardline stance towards Ukraine that the egotistical Putin will lose massive popularity and be forced to step down.

Last edited:
1645571143678.png
This is a rarity. Takes an awful lot of the wet stuff to fill the Lake Eyre Basin in regional South Australia.
Consecutive La Nina summer weather patterns appears to have done the trick.

Last edited:
Had to laugh when the forecasters said that we're (victoria) supposed to get what Sydney's just had.
It looks like it's going downwards but to the east of the state.

Guys my phone is playing up, I think my battery is knackered, I'll buy a new phone soon, I'll reply to PMs when I return 🤗

Back