The Lounge

Surely Australia will eventually look at getting rid of the 5 cent coin like NZ, I just throw them away half the time lol.

Will be spending a lot of time at the pool this week, temperature here ranges from 38-42 degrees for the next 7 days :eek:

Will be spending a lot of time at the pool this week, temperature here ranges from 38-42 degrees for the next 7 days :eek:

Close to two months on and the temps are still in the mid to high 30's here. Have to say that we have summer four months a year now, I'm convinced.

Some freaking rain would be nice, I swear it's rained about twice here in the last 3 months and only for a couple of minutes!

Some freaking rain would be nice, I swear it's rained about twice here in the last 3 months and only for a couple of minutes!

Yeah, it's been very dry. We had 2 mm for the entire summer and I think 12 mm in the last four a half months.

Well done! Been in the pool a lot to get out of the heat?
All through the long weekend, trying to make up for slacking off and not going for a week when it cooled off and drank a bit too much lol. Really gonna push it hard for the last 2-3 weeks of the summer though, want to get to a decent level of fitness.

All through the long weekend, trying to make up for slacking off and not going for a week when it cooled off and drank a bit too much lol. Really gonna push it hard for the last 2-3 weeks of the summer though, want to get to a decent level of fitness.

Good work. I'm wanting to really up my fitness level this year as well.

Back