The Lounge

Uhh...feeling bored...the Ipl isn't that great this season,summer vacations,So,any movies that i can watch on YouTube that caught your eye?Civil War is a worth watch movie...Pls do watch if u still didn't...

Uhh...feeling bored...the Ipl isn't that great this season,summer vacations,So,any movies that i can watch on YouTube that caught your eye?Civil War is a worth watch movie...Pls do watch if u still didn't...

You could always watch Heat. If nothing else, it does feature the greatest movie shoot out ever filmed.

Still an FE lecturer teaching people photography. Unfortunately though we have a Conservative government that has no interest in the arts and funding is being cut year after year, each year my job looks sketchier and sketchier.
That aside anyone on here know anything about off the shelf websites - recommendations would be nice?

I've been busy with my uni work. Have about 7 assignments to worry about. Slowly getting them done. Just merely attempting them because i have had a big break away from class due to my arm being manipulated and ongoing medical issues.

Where is everyone at? There is a series to talk about now (SL vs Eng).. :p

In my life atm, I finished my marketing internship at The Warehouse on Friday. Now it's time to find a full-time job.. Feeling mixed emotions lol.
Try asking the blackcaps cricket club. You might end up getting something there.

Got the footy on as background noise.
Tough standards but really it's actually quite tricky. You have to make sure that you don't move the camera. Although that's ok have got my ipad leaning up on my desktop tower.

back to using a desktop computer. Still have got the laptop but it was so frustrating because it wouldn't let me run programs on it that i needed it for uni.

Some personal, legal issues have prevented me from participating in motorkhana at all this year. Just when I was wanting to ramp up my commitment and performance. Hopefully i'll get them sorted in a couple of months and get in a couple of events before the season ends preparing for a big assault next year.

Back