The Magoos

D.K

The Magoos

As we don't have a team name and most likely this team will be disolved when the real season starts a team name isn't as necessary at the moment but if anyone wants a name you can suggest it.

Team is:

Guru
Big Man
will_85
ToonArmy
Mick Megene
Big Dorez
blacklightning
SA Hawkette
Fred
ONB
ScottyD

Welcome to the team

Re: The Magoos

I've given you the home ground of "Magoo Park" but as you said this team is likely to dissolve to that shouldn't make any difference.

Haha.

Look at the quality of that side.

Ridiculously good, and what's even better is that we don't have boncer :p ;)

Been down the nets today boys, giving the wrong un a nice rip@|

Hopefully I can at least clean up bunnies like Ljp and pidge down the lower order.

Kram81;221650 said:
Been down the nets today boys, giving the wrong un a nice rip@|

Hopefully I can at least clean up bunnies like Ljp and pidge down the lower order.

I'll smash you for six every ball. @|

Sorry I haven't been around for a while; but I've been really busy lately, and almost completely forgot I'd signed up here.

Guru™;221003 said:
As we don't have a team name and most likely this team will be disolved when the real season starts a team name isn't as necessary at the moment but if anyone wants a name you can suggest it.

Team is:

Guru
Big Man
will_85
ToonArmy
Mick Megene
Big Dorez
blacklightning
SA Hawkette
Fred
ONB
ScottyD

Welcome to the team
Pack of spuds.

SouthSwans;222202 said:
Pack of spuds.

SS your insults are getting weaker and weaker

yes Young Gun you are on the side will update the squad when I have time welcome to the team

fred;222648 said:
What a massive achievement that is.

After that comment I am sure Fred you will be expecting a 3 page letter written to Chief demanding your resignation. You should know better :eek:

Back