The Super Quiz thread **The Knowledge Test**

Hitterman

The Super Quiz thread **The Knowledge Test**

This forum was active only because of some 4-5 never ending threads. Let's make this thread more intresting by intresting questions.

I'll ask a question and you have to answer. The question may be related to any category or it may be a riddle.

The winner will win a spot in the Hall of Fame in the first post of this thread.

So lets start with this famous easy riddle,

Q 1)
There is a man who is standing over a dead body in a coffin, and another man walks in and asks him, who's in the coffin? The 1st man replies, brothers and sisters, I have none, but this man's father is my fathers son. Who's in the coffin now?

Re: The Super Quiz thread **The Knowledge Test**

Ive got an easy one:

I cannot be felt, seen or touched;
Yet I can be found in everybody;
My existence is always in debate;
Yet I have my own style of music.
What Am I?

I am the riddle master.:rolleyes:.
Is it soul?

EDIT: Sorry guys I won't be able to update the first post since nobody is allowed to edit the post which is old.

Only mods have the permission so , thumbs down.

Got another one:

With pointed fangs it sits in wait,
With piercing force its doles out fate,
Over bloodless victims proclaiming its might,
Eternally joining in a single bite.
What am I?

How about if we're going to answer riddles we don't just put them in google and get the answer first go. :)

How about if we're going to answer riddles we don't just put them in google and get the answer first go.
Stapler's correct, Hitty are you just googling them?
I am honestly saying that I have googled these. I think it will be good if we will make our own riddles or quizes which aren't there on google serach.

The way I have got the answers, anyone can get it.

Hitterman;287286 said:
I am honestly saying that I have googled these. I think it will be good if we will make our own riddles or quizes which aren't there on google serach.

The way I have got the answers, anyone can get it.

So you DID google them, interesting.

Yeah that's right.

I think we shouldn't post riddles from other sites since they can be easily found on google search.

That way, the thread will be dead just like the riddles you asked.

Hitterman;287266 said:
I am the riddle master.:rolleyes:.
Is it soul?

EDIT: Sorry guys I won't be able to update the first post since nobody is allowed to edit the post which is old.

Only mods have the permission so , thumbs down.

I don't see any reason why you would want to edit the first post. If you have something new to post, make a new post. If there is a good reason for you to edit your post, PM a mod or admin.

If there is a good reason for you to edit your post, PM a mod or admin.
If you want to make thread look good and impressive by adding a Hall of fame in the first post, editing post is needed. Thanks for this. I will PM a mod after we'll have some amount of winners.

Back