The Weather Thread

it has been around 32 to 33 degrees at midnight over the past couple of evenings
My friend and fellow BC member Betty Boo (Jessica) does not fancy our warm summers. She is from England.. explains it.

Been cool and wet again in Sydney with La Nina paying us another visit. But the weather looks to be fining up for the SCG Test.

40.7 degrees today, 38 degrees expected tomorrow.

The Fremantle doctor has a reputation for cooling down cricket crowds too as well as inducing some swing.

It does, the seabreeze comes in most days and cools the city down. The last few days it hasn't really come in at all or has been rather weak.

My friend and fellow BC member Betty Boo (Jessica) does not fancy our warm summers. She is from England.. explains it.

Been cool and wet again in Sydney with La Nina paying us another visit. But the weather looks to be fining up for the SCG Test.

Yes, I do recall B BettyBoo saying she doesn't like the heat at all. Being from the UK, they wouldn't be accustomed to such heat.

I have seen that it has been wet in Sydney of late but hopefully it'll be dry for the test.

40.7 degrees today, 38 degrees expected tomorrow.

It does, the seabreeze comes in most days and cools the city down. The last few days it hasn't really come in at all or has been rather weak.

Yes, I do recall B BettyBoo saying she doesn't like the heat at all. Being from the UK, they wouldn't be accustomed to such heat.

I have seen that it has been wet in Sydney of late but hopefully it'll be dry for the test.
Did someone mention Ozzie heat 🥵
Just the thought of it sends my temp up 😆

It's quite mild here for this time of year, about 13 degrees, news reports are saying that in January we're forecast to have a 'snowbomb', lots of snow and Antarctic cold winds, that's just what I'm used to Ljp86 Ljp86 🥶 😆

Starting to get your warm weather over this way

I did see Melbourne had a couple of days in the high 30's. Certainly not what they would be used to there.

It's quite mild here for this time of year, about 13 degrees, news reports are saying that in January we're forecast to have a 'snowbomb', lots of snow and Antarctic cold winds, that's just what I'm used to Ljp86 Ljp86 🥶 😆

Yes, in the low teens at the moment from what I've seen which is quite a way above the average there for this time of the year. Dropping back to single digits from about Tuesday I believe.

Back to the mid to high 30's for at least the seven days here.

I did see Melbourne had a couple of days in the high 30's. Certainly not what they would be used to there.

Yes, in the low teens at the moment from what I've seen which is quite a way above the average there for this time of the year. Dropping back to single digits from about Tuesday I believe.

Back to the mid to high 30's for at least the seven days here.
It's Monday evening here and the wind is starting to pick up, it's getting chilly too, reckon we'll have an overnight frost 🥶
Do you have air con at your home?
🥵

It's 5 degrees outside 🥶
Even with a fleece jacket, jumper and t-shirt on it is freezing, the wind is bone chilling 😆

It's Monday evening here and the wind is starting to pick up, it's getting chilly too, reckon we'll have an overnight frost 🥶
Do you have air con at your home?
🥵

Yes, I have air conditioning. It's running at the moment, I'm generally doing it in bursts currently. It's still 28 degrees outside and it has just passed 10pm. Got to 36 degrees earlier today.

It's 5 degrees outside 🥶
Even with a fleece jacket, jumper and t-shirt on it is freezing, the wind is bone chilling 😆

That's very cold, the conditions there sound like my fridge.

Yes, I have air conditioning. It's running at the moment, I'm generally doing it in bursts currently. It's still 28 degrees outside and it has just passed 10pm. Got to 36 degrees earlier today.

That's very cold, the conditions there sound like my fridge.
It's even colder now, got my heating on and log effect electric fire, I'll leave the heating on until midnight then put it back on at 6am 🥶

Sydney is copping a drenching this week (SCG TEST) too gggrr, courtesy of what remains of a tropical cyclone. When I took Bubbles out for his late nite constitutional the ferocious wind made the heavy rain fall almost sideways. My decking was drenched and so was I and Bubbles after. 😡

Back