The Weather Thread

Sydney too.. Without these bitterly cold winds that blow up from the polar region our winters w'd be even milder than they already are.

Sydney is in for a humid, stormy summer.. yuk.. I hate oppressive humidity when outdoors. Makes you sweaty and uncomfortable. 🥵

The temperature got to 33.1 degrees here yesterday, 35.3 degrees today with 36 degrees forecast for tomorrow. Technically not even summer here yet either.

How do you keep cool in those conditions?🥵

33 degrees is fine. In terms of keeping cool, there's generally a seabreeze most afternoons which helps reduce the temperature. When it gets rather hot, there's air conditioning, fans, pools and the beach to help cool down. Having tinted windows also helps as does blockout curtains and keeping them and other blinds closed to reflect the heat away.

Christmas last year was pretty hot, 40.2 degrees on the 23rd, Christmas Eve was 41.1 degrees while Christmas Day was 40.4 degrees.

Same here. This has been a shocking Spring.
Reminds me of our last spring that wouldn't come because winter was stretching longer and longer before summer set in all of a sudden.
Can offer 3 degrees now and a bit of snowfall in some regions, not in mine. The winter sport world cup season started last week with no TV coverage but at this weekend all the events will be shown with me in the armchair watching and checking who's in good shape. ;)

Back