Things that annoy you

Things that annoy you

I hate it when going on other forums that I get picked on all the time all because the guys on there are bored little brats.

What is it that shits you?

Re: Things that annoy you

when dickheads like Suzi turn up in a forum they're not wanted

From the jolly people of the LC

Whenever I get bills that need to be paid. Sure they need to be paid but can they at least send me out a letter telling me that the easy pay card that I use has expired..... :mad:

When people whinge about change. People do it all the time. You know the stubborn ones that don't like the changes to things like websites, social pages, rules of footy matches, etc.

People that only come on to bigcricket just to abuse you via the PM system. (Watch out Chief is on the prowl and he is being a pain in the arse):mad:

The Wizz;268124 said:
your a freak buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You like when people stink the place up with their feet :eek:

This happened to me on a bus once - the person behind me took their shoes off and fell asleep ... with their feet under my seat. I thought it was me for a while - very confusing since I had actually changed my socks that month :p

beached as;268093 said:
you really are an unhappy person arnt you s2c
To be fair I don't like it when people pick on me about what I do or say. Let's say that I have had an rather unhappy life. I just gotta hope that the hawks have a win today against those cats fans.

Yeah, agree with you. It annoys me when people without proper knowledge believe that they are experts and try to guide others.

Back