Things that annoy you

Re: Things that annoy you

mas cambios;278284 said:
Suffering after exercise? Then try drinking pineapple juice, having pasta (or carbs) after training and also contrast showers (hot followed by cold etc). Seems to do the trick when I'm suffering from DOMS.

Back on topic, at the moment insomnia is doing my head in.

Haha, if only this was on the limbo club. :cool:

scene/emo kid boys wearing skin tight jeans. i mean what the ******** is up with the youth of today? when will they wake up to themselves and start dressing properly

DizzyGillepsie;278686 said:
scene/emo kid boys wearing skin tight jeans. i mean what the ******** is up with the youth of today? when will they wake up to themselves and start dressing properly
Good call.

Fashion in general. Me being a little bigger means that I can't fit into the skinny clothes and hate hipsters.
I was out with my mum shopping for clothes when we had to get ourselves ready for my cousin's wedding when we had and could only find one pair of long pants that would actually fit.
We looked for shirts that were long sleeved, none anywhere. In the end I had to borrow two items from my mum.

The BCCI who constantly whinge over players doing the wrong thing and getting suspended.
WTF is with the BCCI? Surely they should know the rules by now.

Door to door sales people and reps that come to my place to ask me if I want to do karate lessons.
What part of I am not interested don't you understand?:mad:

feeling inadequate, because i havent worked hard enough.

Also feeling tired pisses me off so much.

When people ask you for advice or help, knowing full well that there gonna do it their own way neway, bastards....

ohh and when i eat too much and feel sick

Biggie;280900 said:
Young kids that write shit on my work vehicle. :mad:
Had that happen to a neighbour's car when living in Wendouree. We lived near (not in) the notorious Wendouree West area and you would get your letter box bombed to shaving cream and idiots writing all over your car.

Back