Top 5 Bowlers

Re: Top 5 Bowlers

who cares, bowlers are genuinely scum of the earth,

are very poorly treated - eg - bettsy takes 44 wickets for season - equal most ever in a single season (this includes the days of 8 ball overs), would have to be equivalent to at least 700 runs with the bat. gets limited kudos

Clacey is not one of the best bowlers of the 07/08 he bowls trash i will have to agree wiht bettsy though he is a legend of the game.

how can u say that clancey bowls trash. 35 wkts for the season pretty much speaks for itself.
betts is the only player in any position to say that clancey is a poor bowler.

eric the eel;214758 said:
who cares, bowlers are genuinely scum of the earth,

are very poorly treated - eg - bettsy takes 44 wickets for season - equal most ever in a single season (this includes the days of 8 ball overs), would have to be equivalent to at least 700 runs with the bat. gets limited kudos

Yeh but thats cus every1 thinks he is a dickhead, nufin 2 do wid his bowlin, if sum1 else took that many wickets im sure they wud get alot of kudos.

dunno what you guys are saying about Betts. The lad got spanked about, looked like a snowman with red hair, and while the AGSV spinners were bowling apparently made a lot of comments about how their actions needed improving. Needless to say Olly bowled far better than Betts, taking genuine wickets, rather than just the one from a pretty ambitious attempt to put a pie into the next suburb.

spankthosepies;215038 said:
dunno what you guys are saying about Betts. The lad got spanked about, looked like a snowman with red hair, and while the AGSV spinners were bowling apparently made a lot of comments about how their actions needed improving. Needless to say Olly bowled far better than Betts, taking genuine wickets, rather than just the one from a pretty ambitious attempt to put a pie into the next suburb.

olly, or whoever the ******** his name is bowled to our tail, and when did betts come on?? thats right, at 1-60 after 12 overs, he was bowlin to good bats, and ur ************** spinner who didnt turn a ball all day bowled at 6-70. must be an absolute gun that guy.

You boys need to ARK DOWN. Shane Warne had bad days and just because he was a good spinner doesn't mean their can't be any OTHER GOOD SPINNERS

can only go on what i saw and it wasnt great. Anyway, I thought the APS were all superstar heroes so they would have been able to bat well even after we destroyed the top order.

spankthosepies;215118 said:
can only go on what i saw and it wasnt great. Anyway, I thought the APS were all superstar heroes so they would have been able to bat well even after we destroyed the top order.

ollie is a freak he destoryed aps scumbags, 2/20 off 10 dominated and only in yr 11, aps clearly not heroes as they lost, ags cricket is of much better standard than aps.

piglet;215146 said:
ollie is a freak he destoryed aps scumbags, 2/20 off 10 dominated and only in yr 11, aps clearly not heroes as they lost, ags cricket is of much better standard than aps.

couldn't agree more mate.

dishies;215077 said:
olly, or whoever the ******** his name is bowled to our tail, and when did betts come on?? thats right, at 1-60 after 12 overs, he was bowlin to good bats, and ur ************** spinner who didnt turn a ball all day bowled at 6-70. must be an absolute gun that guy.
whoever you are cheers for having a dig at me loved it. jealousy is a big curse!

The Judd;215153 said:
whoever you are cheers for having a dig at me loved it. jealousy is a big curse!

I couldn't agree with you more and DISAGREE with DISHIES.

(You know how I much I like winding you up, Dishies.)

Just a little heads up, bettsy changed his action on tuesday night last week. Suffered vs the ags cos wasn't getting usual fliught and turn, however when he gets the actionright he will be even better. Im predicting that he might even be too good to take 44 wickets next season, but if he is to take the same will really have to bowl puss to middle order bats and tail enders.

Club Cricketer;215158 said:
Just a little heads up, bettsy changed his action on tuesday night last week. Suffered vs the ags cos wasn't getting usual fliught and turn, however when he gets the actionright he will be even better. Im predicting that he might even be too good to take 44 wickets next season, but if he is to take the same will really have to bowl puss to middle order bats and tail enders.

haha! thats about the worst excuse ive ever heard. Yeah nah, I know what you mean, i started batting right handed the night before a rep game after being a left hander for the last 10 years.

spankthosepies;215267 said:
haha! thats about the worst excuse ive ever heard. Yeah nah, I know what you mean, i started batting right handed the night before a rep game after being a left hander for the last 10 years.

your a ****ing hero mate, f**k off back to the ags, no one cares about wat u have to say

FioraDud;214755 said:
What do you think?

For me it is:

J.Bett he got smashed in the APS V AGS game i dont know how he got 44 wickets
Clancey
R.Handel
N.Voyage
A.Nother/ GOOLEY??
Ben Skelton must be in there

spankthosepies;215307 said:
ooh, top comeback. Absolutely biting.

a comeback to what? you didnt even have a go at me, i was telling u where to go, cause no one in the APS, and thats wat this forum is about the APS, cares about wat u have to say.

spankthosepies;215267 said:

haha i like that.

On the funny-o-meter AGS sh*ts on APS, hate to say it guys

Back