Votes: 2 40.0%
  • K Pietersen

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • J Root

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Cook, the bloke is like an Alabama tick ;)

Haha. How would you have the Aussies bowl to him?

I'd bowl full on a good length on third and 4th stump to him early on after watching him have through the last two Test series against NZ. Wagner and Boult seemed to give him the most trouble so maybe someone like Starc is the key for Australia in getting him out.

Haha. How would you have the Aussies bowl to him?

I'd bowl full on a good length on third and 4th stump to him early on after watching him have through the last two Test series against NZ. Wagner and Boult seemed to give him the most trouble so maybe someone like Starc is the key for Australia in getting him out.
what about the yorker?:)haha

Not saying Cook is currently the best player of this lot, but he's usually the hardest to remove. Trott seems to have a habit recently of looking faultless and then just when you least expect it, throwing his wicket away.

Not saying Cook is currently the best player of this lot, but he's usually the hardest to remove. Trott seems to have a habit recently of looking faultless and then just when you least expect it, throwing his wicket away.

At the moment it seems it's not if but when will Cook nick to slip. Trott also seems to be struggling a bit with form. Bell is the toughy at the moment, I'd say.

Of the current players it has been Ian Bell this series. He has punished our attack for some poor concentration, otherwise Chris Tavare, his worst was 35 at Madras that took 61/2 hours. Not a big scorer but you just cannot get rid of him.

By the way, how come this forum is so inactive?

This is a question I've asked myself many times haha. Probably because most of our active members only post once or twice a week or the fact that almost everything is cricket related...

If you have any suggestions, please let us know. :)

It's surprising to be honest. The software is good and the site is easy enough to find on the Net, and simple to join?

If I come up with any bright ideas I'll let you know.

Tend to find it gets going when there are games on that we are interested in or in the run up to an important selection.

Back