Twenty-Five Over Comp Round 1: Kingston Kings v Nairobi Nuggets @ Sabina Park

Re: Twenty-Five Over Comp Round 1: Kingston Kings v Nairobi Nuggets @ Sabina Park

eddiesmith;310729 said:
I dont know if the sim has gotten better but when I used to do it they rarely scored at a decent rate, frustrating

Nice easy game to kick off the competition, should be a very comfortable win

The averages have been changed for this comp.

I just simmed a practice game with a score of 246. :eek:

Re: Twenty-Five Over Comp Round 1: Kingston Kings v Nairobi Nuggets @ Sabina Park

You must have bowled 20 overs then Jolldo?

Dirk Kuyt;310741 said:
You must have bowled 20 overs then Jolldo?

Yeah, i did at 6 per over.

I made the mistake of bringing you on for 5 overs.

Kram81;310752 said:

u still sound pissed kram.............

hope we are over all the partying boys.........

''party at my place boys''

jake the muss out.........:eek:

Jolldo87;310745 said:
Yeah, i did at 6 per over.

I made the mistake of bringing you on for 5 overs.

Ah, yeah, I wasted the shit balls for the practice match, but when the real stuff comes along, I take 3 wickets :D

Jolldo87;310740 said:
The averages have been changed for this comp.

I just simmed a practice game with a score of 246. :eek:

Looks like bowlers have really become redudant.

Anyway,

Nuggets XI

1. Sean
2. loopy_cam
3. SouthSwans
4. eddiesmith (TwentyFive25 debut)
5. Flawed Genius
6. ducks fly together (wk)
7. Bluto11
8. beached as
9. weapons05/06
10. Kram81
11. Ljp86 (c)

After a fantastic Grand Final effort, jimmy take a rest and eddie comes in for his first game in Nuggets' colours. South stays at three and I'll give the regular openers a chance to show waht they've got in this form. The batters will probably go through rotation in this comp as we have an extra pure bat.

This will be be beached as' last series in Nuggets colours, he will be retiring after the completion of the series or once we gain another pure bowler.

Ljp86;310917 said:
Looks like bowlers have really become redudant.

About time i feel.

It's all about the boundaries. That's what the fans pay to see. :)

I always thought it was all about the benjamins?

weapons05/06;310807 said:
u still sound pissed kram.............

hope we are over all the partying boys.........

Still going strong but will cut it off just in time for the new 25/25 comp, in true Nuggets style :cool:

Strong squad ... lets knock out some fast runs!

256 was a really possible total IMO, you know we saw 200+ in T20's...

Destructive looking top 5 there in the Nuggets batting order.

SouthSwans;311000 said:

Agreed. When a guy that's just made a ton and won MOTM in the granny gets left out you know you've got a good batting lineup.

Nuggets...please keep your chicks away from the boundary :D

nfo0055l.jpg

Nairobi Nuggets are home here.

SouthSwans;311000 said:
Simply awesome lineup, 200+ on the cards if we bat first

hougie;311342 said:
LMAO @ how wrong you are.

100 on the Kings.

LMAO @ how wrong you are.

100 on the Nuggets!

Kings to win...safe bet ;)

Back